News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

Literate Chaotic

A place to discuss literature, reading, language and to post your own writings and stories.

Replies: 0
Views: 3,654

Started by Dell Ray

Replies: 2
Views: 3,646

Replies: 2
Views: 3,628

Started by Cain

Replies: 2
Views: 3,624

Started by Scribbly

Replies: 0
Views: 3,609

Started by LHX

Replies: 0
Views: 3,603

Replies: 1
Views: 3,601

DMZ

Started by Shadowdaemon

Replies: 0
Views: 3,581

Started by Scribbly

Replies: 3
Views: 3,558

Replies: 2
Views: 3,551

Started by Cain

Replies: 1
Views: 3,550

Started by Shadowdaemon

Replies: 0
Views: 3,549

Started by Solitaire

Replies: 2
Views: 3,528

Started by Template

Replies: 0
Views: 3,499

Poll
Moved Topic

Locked Topic
Sticky Topic
Topic you are watching