News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Literate Chaotic

A place to discuss literature, reading, language and to post your own writings and stories.

Replies: 27
Views: 40,830

Started by ataraxia

Pages1 2 3 4 ... 33

Replies: 492
Views: 306,755

Started by Demolition Squid

Pages1 2

Replies: 18
Views: 11,767

Started by bugmenоt

Pages1 2 3

Replies: 41
Views: 21,499

Started by hirley0

Replies: 4
Views: 9,699

Started by P3nT4gR4m

Replies: 0
Views: 3,921

Started by Salty

Replies: 3
Views: 4,793

Replies: 2
Views: 4,304

Started by Left

Pages1 2

Replies: 19
Views: 11,337

Replies: 3
Views: 4,885

Started by hooplala

Pages1 2

Replies: 16
Views: 12,686

Started by hirley0

Replies: 9
Views: 12,235

Started by hirley0

Pages1 2 3

Replies: 36
Views: 42,107

Replies: 15
Views: 12,944

Started by Left

Replies: 0
Views: 3,700

Poll
Moved Topic

Locked Topic
Sticky Topic
Topic you are watching