News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

Kitchenjig

Started by vexaph0d, June 09, 2006, 02:29:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vexaph0d

Masticate me, baby
put me in a Blender!

Chop me up in tiny bits
and feed me to your kin, dear.

I would so like
to fry tonight
So, please do me this favor...

Set my head up on your stove
and dish me out to all you know

...but nevermind my bland and borrowed flavor.
FRied Eggs for Eris, the FREE Cabal. No applicants accepted.

vexaph0d

You can refer to me as the Duke of Stale Cheesecake for all I care, honestly.  As for 'gothmongering' and 'satanic,' you must have visited my myspace profile and saw that I wear black eyeliner and visit the cemetary sometimes.  If those are the qualifiers, then Jackie O must have been the Grand Imperial Whore of Gothberg.

And I won't need a bogus title from the EFC from you, but thanks for the offer.  If I need one in the future, I'll give myself one spontaneously.
FRied Eggs for Eris, the FREE Cabal. No applicants accepted.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: vexaph0dYou can refer to me as the Duke of Stale Cheesecake for all I care, honestly.  As for 'gothmongering' and 'satanic,' you must have visited my myspace profile and saw that I wear black eyeliner and visit the cemetary sometimes.  If those are the qualifiers, then Jackie O must have been the Grand Imperial Whore of Gothberg.

And I won't need a bogus title from the EFC from you, but thanks for the offer.  If I need one in the future, I'll give myself one spontaneously.

"Gothmongering".  :lol:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: revidcGreetings, vexaph0d,

I see your cabal accepts no applicants. Swap you a bogus title in the Esoteric Funkmasters Cabal, for one of yours, that is if I can hearafter refer to you as Vexaph0d Ye Satanic Gothmongering Neophite, Tipper Of Thee Words.

If not, no deal, and I'll hearafter refer to you as that anyway.

Regards,

Rev. Ignatious Dryroasted Chaffinch HC

& The Esoteric Funkmasters Cabal comprising of

The Pope With No Name Who Shall Not Be Refrenced,
Pope Erasmus Ratzinger Innocent Smith,
Messiah Pope Clown Shoes.

Please do not discourage bad poetry.

kthxbye.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Felix

That was either a funny song or a bad poem.  Either way, it smacks of Elfman.