News:

Not just a bunch of "Trotskyist, car-hating, Hugo Chavez idolising, newt-fancying hypocrites and bendy bus fetishists."

Main Menu

The Barstool Experiment

Started by LHX, June 13, 2006, 05:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minuspace

Categorically, reason dictates that denying the principle of non-contradiction must be identical to supporting it.  Otherwise, I do generally think that PNC must be overcome to move from the elemental to the natural light of understanding.

The Good Reverend Roger

Thread split per OP request.  Removed sections sent to The Peanut Gallery on account of classic and epic butthurt.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

JamesStrangefellow

I'll get through all the pages eventually, but isn't really about the bond between molecules?

No surprise that covalent bonds are the strongest bonds, formed by not so strong ions...  paradox alert!

Sharing > Bogarting

Please don't hit me with a barstool.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: JamesStrangefellow on May 19, 2014, 03:07:45 AM
I'll get through all the pages eventually, but isn't really about the bond between molecules?

No surprise that covalent bonds are the strongest bonds, formed by not so strong ions...  paradox alert!

Sharing > Bogarting

I think I'm beginning to fucking hate you.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

JamesStrangefellow

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 19, 2014, 03:08:33 AM

Sharing > Bogarting

we could just love each other instead.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: JamesStrangefellow on May 19, 2014, 01:31:55 PM

Sharing > Bogarting

No.  No, we couldn't.  I have this monster ego thing, you see, based on capitalized I's.

rong

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 19, 2014, 02:11:18 PM

No.  No, we couldn't.  I have this monster ego thing, you see, based on capitalized I's.

i think with a lot more effort than it's probably worth - you could make some sort of joke about how there's no "I" in "ego"
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

JamesStrangefellow

Sharing > Bogarting

i love your small penis though. it makes mine feel like wilt chamberlain.   :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: JamesStrangefellow on May 20, 2014, 12:54:51 PM

Sharing > Bogarting

i love your small penis though. it makes mine feel like wilt chamberlain.   :lulz:

Meh.  Pledge.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

The Good Reverend Roger

After the inevitable explosion is over, I will clean this thread.  AGAIN.

zarathustrasbastardson

You break it down to rules of which we have none
(But should seriously think about employing)
DOLEMITE '16
chaos is truth
radiate better

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on February 04, 2015, 01:28:23 AM
You break it down to rules of which we have none
(But should seriously think about employing)
DOLEMITE '16

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

zarathustrasbastardson

I, from the great state of vagina, elect with 3.1 billion votes that can of pledge to take us to a new yet glorious future
chaos is truth
radiate better