News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

Weird semi-story

Started by The Littlest Ubermensch, July 02, 2006, 03:54:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

From what I've experienced, when it hits you hard, you don't have much of a choice.

You can't be objective when your own brain becomes a traitor.

These days, when my brother talks about the break, he realizes that if he could have seen himself, he would have known something was wrong, but he simply couldn't see it from the inside; he had absolutely no control over his own brain, and even refused to believe his wife or myself when we told him what we were seeing him do.

In his case, the door to his Black Iron Prison was locked.

The unimportant one

REALLY avoid institutions (hospitals, placement, treatment, etc.)
they  will fuck you on paper long after when your conscioussness  advances, and if you end up in a arbitrarily labeled"healthy" state later on, you will stay fucked on paper.
Also, I don't know about now, but when I was diagnosed, they were calling everyone bipolar or add.
All i really needed was self discipline and control. I AM NOT SAYING my story is typical. It's not.  BUT,  It's not the only  one like it, either. And at your age , I needed that thing you call evil, "hope".  Nobody likes being terminal.
wane cough)|(
Click for old sig
http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/4659/logo14oy.jpg
EDITED, just for  LMNO's convenience

putz

Quote from: The unimportant oneNobody likes being terminal.
True story -

I was at work one day, when a cow-orker asked me what I was smiling about.  I honestly awnsered "I was just thinking about what I would do if I found out I had terminal cancer."  For me, explicit knowledge of my impending demise would be a liberating thing.  I mean, what's the point in making a five-year plan if you know you've only got six months to live?
You really are children here I cant believe it???

Felix

That basically sums it all up.

The unimportant one

OK, nobody likes chronic ilness. Terminal was the wrong word.
wane cough)|(
Click for old sig
http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/4659/logo14oy.jpg
EDITED, just for  LMNO's convenience