News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

Its time to put a rest to these rumours...

Started by Cain, July 06, 2006, 12:35:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Cramulus

I'm glad we've pioneered the field of Quantum Mockery

LMNO

Quote from: Rumckle on January 13, 2011, 10:11:57 AM
So, is there a PDF of this somewhere? I feel like this is important information.

Sorry.  Yes, there is.  It's a lovely two-sided, three-panel doc, easily folded in thirds on an 8.5x11 inch (58 qubits by 73 Drams for you Metric spags) sheet of paper.

I have no access to sharable media at work.  If you have email, I can send.

BadBeast

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on January 13, 2011, 07:17:40 PM
I knew it.  Because of Quantum.

Rumkle's getting his PDF, Cram's expressing satisfaction, LMNO hasn't punned once, So why haven't I leaped yet Sam?

*Sam wanders off to ask Ziggy*
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Phox

Quote from: BadBeast on January 13, 2011, 08:32:31 PM

Rumkle's getting his PDF, Cram's expressing satisfaction, LMNO hasn't punned once, So why haven't I leaped yet Sam?

*cough*

BadBeast

Quote from: Doktor Phox on January 13, 2011, 08:38:24 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on January 13, 2011, 08:32:31 PM

*cough*
:?  I need to get back to the Enterprise, I've left Malcolm in charge, and T'Pol starts her shift in 20 minutes.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Rumckle

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on January 13, 2011, 08:27:14 PM
Quote from: Rumckle on January 13, 2011, 10:11:57 AM
So, is there a PDF of this somewhere? I feel like this is important information.

Sorry.  Yes, there is.  It's a lovely two-sided, three-panel doc, easily folded in thirds on an 8.5x11 inch (58 qubits by 73 Drams for you Metric spags) sheet of paper.

I have no access to sharable media at work.  If you have email, I can send.

Cool, thanks. You can email me at rumckle AT gmail
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

LMNO