Started by davznothere, August 17, 2006, 05:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: davznothere on August 18, 2006, 06:32:31 PM
Quote from: LMNO on August 18, 2006, 03:45:15 PM
Quote from: davznothere on August 18, 2006, 07:39:15 AM
Quote from: LMNO on August 17, 2006, 07:09:45 PM
Ok, and another thing:

I don't know how you can say your post-Phish guitar wank Hippie noodling can be said to be in any way "Discordian".  There is no strife, no chaos, and certainly no Discord.

In fact, your entire act sounds as bland and as tame as a Edie Brickell's back up band.  Stop taking our Goddess' name in vain.

wow ..... you sound like a Christian Fanatic ..... guess me going against the "rules" of "discordianism" makes me pretty discordant ..... and another thing Law 5: Don't believe anything you read INCLUDING THIS .....

Dude, gospel music is more Discordian than your stuff.

And we both know there are no "rules" in Discordia.  It's apparent that you're of the "shiny happy chaos bunnys with fluffy pink chaos eveywhere" school of Discordia.

You got plenty of Hodge, but where's the Podge?

looks like yer world's been pretty shook up there mr. up in arms because of what the fuck ever ..... and wtf is a chaos bunny ...... that from some weird beastie from some RPG you play in yer moms basement ..... you don't have to like the music ..... and you don't have to like me  ..... in fact you don't have to like anything ..... sounds like yer fairly miserable over there ..... care for some pink lemonade (cause my friend has syphillis and it makes his pee that color and you sound thirsty ..... for anything .....)

THAT'S THE SPIRIT!

davznothere

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Jasper

Wasted effort, davs.  You might become popular with more of us if you do more than plug your band.  Come, stay a while.  Relax, but keep your shoes on (the road to enlightenment is like unto a forum's floor covered in broken glass...needles, etc)  Make a few smart comments, we'll warm up.

Can we just NOT scare a few people off?  There ought to be a quota.  :x

the other anonymous

Quote from: Felix Mackay on August 19, 2006, 08:01:45 AM
Wasted effort, davs.  You might become popular with more of us if you do more than plug your band.  Come, stay a while.  Relax, but keep your shoes on (the road to enlightenment is like unto a forum's floor covered in broken glass...needles, etc)  Make a few smart comments, we'll warm up.

Or some kind of grace period, where we let them make so many posts before trashing on them...

-toa,
accidentally broke the 50 post rule...

Jasper

Yeah, what the hell happened to that, eh?  Suspended for the duration of this farce.  :-(

davznothere

Quote from: the other anonymous on August 19, 2006, 08:06:48 AM

Or some kind of grace period, where we let them make so many posts before trashing on them...

-toa,

bah i can take it ..... what you folks think yer the first to bash me ..... pffft ..... i've been bashed people whom i've known longer and that i actually care about ..... besides i can dish it as well ..... and besides spaming yer band in a forum is like bumming a cigarette as a pick up line ..... not always classy but a sure fire ice breaker ..... 

Jasper

Good enough.

Hint: Being a bit of an asshole is more or less respected here.  :-)  It's just what you get with a forum dedicated to irascible sockfuckers.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

If I didn't knoa any better, I'd think yuo were talking about FFC...

LHX

Quote from: davznothere on August 19, 2006, 10:31:14 AM

-toa,

bah i can take it ..... what you folks think yer the first to bash me ..... pffft ..... i've been bashed people whom i've known longer and that i actually care about ..... besides i can dish it as well ..... and besides spaming yer band in a forum is like bumming a cigarette as a pick up line ..... not always classy but a sure fire ice breaker ..... 

SRSLY

I AM A BIG FAN DO YUO HAVE GROUPIES? WHEN IS TEH EP COMING OUT?

SRSLY
neat hell

davznothere

Quote from: LHX on August 19, 2006, 02:32:13 PM

nope no groupies ..... that seems almost funny ..... we have one EP out now "Rise of the Molecule" and we're working on the 2nd now "Quality Control" and expect it should be done by spring if not earlier

-toa,

SRSLY

I AM A BIG FAN DO YUO HAVE GROUPIES? WHEN IS TEH EP COMING OUT?

SRSLY

LMNO

-toa,

Ok.

Srsly.

Tell me your views on Discordia, and how she figures into your music.

LMNO
-Musician/Engineer/Producer/Erisian

davznothere

well since ya asked i'll give ya the nut shell ..... i have no views on Discordian and she barely fits into my music (except those songs in which i actually sing about her, like The Worship Song) ..... i'm also relatively fluent in some Chaos theories and Quantum physics/mechanics ..... talk about great chaotic things people just make up off the top of their head ..... but if you think i'm some silly fool who goes around being like Eris this, Eris that, well all my Erisian books sit in the bathroom and have long lost their covers ..... besides ..... being the Avatar of Eris is the biggest pain in the ass a deity has ever given me (and i've spoken with the majority of them) ..... she musta been drunk cause i'm sure there are better qualified discordians like Robert Anton Wilson or some one but i got the job so now i have to do it ..... if ya don't like it you suck poop through a straw .....

Triple Zero

ok now do something discordian.

and make it spontaneous
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

AFK

Quote from: davznothere on August 22, 2006, 05:35:28 PM
..... i have no views on Discordian and she barely fits into my music (except those songs in which i actually sing about her, like The Worship Song)

So why the hell are you pimping your band here?   :?
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.