News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

RWHN: From the Depths vol. 1 #2

Started by AFK, August 17, 2006, 06:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Nigel on November 09, 2011, 04:15:44 PM
Quote from: Cramulus on November 09, 2011, 04:13:48 PM
Oh, look, somebody's having bowel control issues. Cleanup on aisle 5!

If he's gonna have some kind of nervous breakdown and bump every thread he started in 2006, he's probably gonna have to deal with a snarky comment or two from the people he's deliberated baited and alienated over the last year. :)

I would have to argue that he's been on the receiving end of the same.  It goes both ways. 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Khara on November 09, 2011, 04:18:56 PM

If he's gonna have some kind of nervous breakdown and bump every thread he started in 2006, he's probably gonna have to deal with a snarky comment or two from the people he's deliberated baited and alienated over the last year. :)

I would have to argue that he's been on the receiving end of the same.  It goes both ways. 

People who won't give straight answers often tend to feel baited when people ask them straight questions. Boo fucking hoo.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Not Really a Reverend What's-his-Name? on November 09, 2011, 04:50:45 PM
The New Math

1 = Every.

:lulz: As far as I know, it could be the only thread you started in 2006. But you have been bumping your old threads the last couple of days, for whatever reason. Nervous breakdown, butthurt, feelings of low self-worth. Who knows?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

Yep, two is a really big number isn't it? 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

East Coast Hustle

This makes more sense if it's in reference to RWHN. :lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Khara on November 09, 2011, 04:18:56 PM

I can't think of anyone else here who only starts threads about one single subject with the intention of baiting the rest of the board into a debate in which the side that originates the debate flat-out refuses to have the debate in good faith or with even a modicum of intellectual integrity.

Well, I can, but it's people like DK, AKK, IANAR, etc.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Kinda why I thought he was trolling. Well, I still think he's trolling, actually.

AFK

I'm just giving you and ECH what you want.  What can I say, I'm a giver!  ;)

East Coast Hustle

And a mind-reader, apparently, since you were "giving us what we want" before we decided that your behavior warranted it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on November 09, 2011, 06:42:10 PM
And a mind-reader, apparently, since you were "giving us what we want" before we decided that your behavior warranted it.

No, no; you see, when we complained about him being evasive and circular, obviously that was because we wanted him to be evasive and circular, so that's how he knows that being evasive and circular is in response to our complaining about it.

And besides, I don't know what context the past has in this conversation. It's apples to oranges.

AFK

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on November 09, 2011, 06:42:10 PM

Predictable behavior is predictable. 

East Coast Hustle

Oh that's right....we acted exactly how you wanted us to.

IT WAS ALL A SOCIOLOGICAL EXPERIMENT!
\
:nigel:

The Good Reverend Roger

Trix, please give RWHN his account back.

Thanks.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.