News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

Basketball Erisian ?? ???

Started by davznothere, September 21, 2006, 11:27:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davznothere

so ..... i was smokin' a fat one, watching Tim Burton's "Big Fish", and playing Sid Myer's "Civ. 3" while reading "Morals and Dogma" by Albert Pike (yes i'm ADHD) ..... anyway it occured to me that in basketbal,l point values are 2 & 3 for baskets and there are 5 members on the court per team .....

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

HIMEOBS strike
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

And again

davznothere

well that little treatise took "Rinse and Repeat" to a whole new level ..... and i'm sure the world is that much more depressed for it ..... the first time through i chuckled ..... but then, as a i scrolled downwards ..... i felt as if i was watching the elections, or the wheels on a slot machine ..... ya get me ?

davznothere

..... please don't dominate the rap jack, if ya got nothing new to say

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: davznothere on September 21, 2006, 11:27:46 PM
so ..... i was smokin' a fat one, 

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is where you stop reading.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

davznothere

thats where you stop reading ..... the rest of the folks with open minds would most likely continue ..... pot smokers or not ..... by the way do you own a gun ? ..... just curious

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: davznothere on September 22, 2006, 04:38:37 AM
thats where you stop reading ..... the rest of the folks with open minds would most likely continue ..... pot smokers or not ..... by the way do you own a gun ? ..... just curious

Dude, people with open minds don't waste their time listening to barflies, either.

And a gun?  Several.  I have a trained monkey follow me around with a golf bag full of them.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

davznothere

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 22, 2006, 04:43:02 AM

Dude, people with open minds don't waste their time listening to barflies, either.

And a gun?  Several.  I have a trained monkey follow me around with a golf bag full of them.

bar flies ? ..... what are they ..... i assume drunks hence the name ..... well thats not me i don't really drink much (even when the bar picks up the tab, which is the usual case when we play) ...... as far as the trained monkeys that carry weapons in a golf bag ...... where can i get one ..... cause i don't have that much time to devote to training a monkey .....

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: davznothere on September 22, 2006, 04:52:42 AM

bar flies ? ..... what are they ..... i assume drunks hence the name ..... well thats not me i don't really drink much (even when the bar picks up the tab, which is the usual case when we play) ......

as far as the trained monkeys that carry weapons in a golf bag ...... where can i get one ..... cause i don't have that much time to devote to training a monkey .....

1.  Bar flies:  People who remain inebriated all day.  Kinda like you.  WHICH drug you use is totally irrelevant.

2.  Then you really aren't serious about firearms.

davznothere

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 22, 2006, 05:02:39 AM
Quote from: davznothere on September 22, 2006, 04:52:42 AM

bar flies ? ..... what are they ..... i assume drunks hence the name ..... well thats not me i don't really drink much (even when the bar picks up the tab, which is the usual case when we play) ......

as far as the trained monkeys that carry weapons in a golf bag ...... where can i get one ..... cause i don't have that much time to devote to training a monkey .....

1.  Bar flies:  People who remain inebriated all day.  Kinda like you.  WHICH drug you use is totally irrelevant.

2.  Then you really aren't serious about firearms.

1: wow i wish i could stay smoked out all day ..... oh wait i do ..... and while doing that i run a business (aka the band, for which i manage, promote, web design, book shows, play bass in, sing in, drive the van for ...... and oh yeah write 80% of the music) ..... in between and including that on the 16 hour days of which i yank 6 of those a week, i raise my son, love on my GF (soon to be wife), play D&D p&p style, practice Aikido and thats just my main activities ..... i also have an herb garden a vegetable garden i blow glass here and there and i'm learnign the trumpet ..... i also like to fill my time slots with some good old RPG video games when i can find the time  ...... ya know come to think of it ..... i'm exactly where i saw myself   when i was younger ..... beautifull GF, secure work doing something i love great child nice house ..... my life is good .....

2: yer right i'm not serious about firearms ..... i was just curious if you owned any, but mainly as a way of finding a common ground upon which the ending this not stop barrage of useless banter that is really serving no purpose anymore ..... you some some people don't like me ..... and i don't care if you do or don't .....

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: davznothere on September 22, 2006, 05:30:00 AM

1: wow i wish i could stay smoked out all day ..... oh wait i do ..... 

2: yer right i'm not serious about firearms .....

1.  HELLOOOOOO, CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!

2.  Why should you be, when you can beat up Chuck Norris wiff your kung fu?

davznothere

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 22, 2006, 05:34:46 AM

1: geeze you act like i'm a nazi for it ..... oh well for you i guess

2: gods who cares if i can beat up chuck norris ..... the guy is like 60 and for about 6 months when i was a kid he was cool ..... chuck norris isn't dead yet but the chuck norris jokes were like ..... hmmmm ..... soooooo last year ..... get with the program mister '70's

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: davznothere on September 22, 2006, 05:46:22 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 22, 2006, 05:34:46 AM

1: geeze you act like i'm a nazi for it ..... oh well for you i guess

2: gods who cares if i can beat up chuck norris ..... the guy is like 60 and for about 6 months when i was a kid he was cool ..... chuck norris isn't dead yet but the chuck norris jokes were like ..... hmmmm ..... soooooo last year ..... get with the program mister '70's

1.  Nope.  The Nazis were funnier.

2.  Oh, so I should keep up with the newest fads, eh, bobbie?