News:

PD.com : We are the parents your children warned you about.

Main Menu

Wonderland Rhetoric #3: Subtracting Long Division

Started by B23.77, December 04, 2003, 05:49:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B23.77

Why do humen divide sky and earth?  Why do humen contrast order and chaos?  Why do humen divide duality?  Why do humen divide the mamas and the papas and the blacks and the whites?  Why do humen divide loves and hates and carelessness?  Why do humen divide the perfection and the failings?  Why do humen divide strength and weakness?  Why do humen divide solitude?  Why do humen divide the fortune and the misfortune?  Why do humen divide the sin and the innocence?  Where do humen divide the line between truth and illusion?  Why do humen divide the stuff and the stuff?  Why do humen divide multiplication fnord?  Why do humen divide what they see from what they are?  There is no separation!!!!!  There is only the shining dark spacy earthy purgatorial Hellven.   The sun and the moon are as divorced as the left and right halves of your body.  The undivision is screaming through your pineal gland.  We are the world fnord.  Humen has been dividing the mysterious paradox of God and Goddess before our silly eyes!  Well, believe it or not masters, Goddess and I are fukt.  (If she gets to be a uber Goddess I can be a fnord God, or maybe it's just me)  
Fnord.

Bella

Oh my.....
This alone makes waking up today worthwhile.  Thanks.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here