News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

OTHER VALUABLE DISCORDIAN SITES

Started by The Mgt, October 11, 2006, 12:46:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deepthroat Chopra

Quote from: LMNO on March 25, 2008, 12:08:54 PM
I'm guessing it's the smoking hot Brazilian ass.

That still doesn't explain all y'all Limeys, though.

I did live in Brazil for about a year in the mid-90's, and like a lot of South America, it's history is a definite Discordian conspiracy. On their flag, the words "Order and Progress" are prominent, and the joke amongst most of the Brazilians was "No tem ordem, no tem progresso". If I don't dissappear into another cloud of apathy, I'll have to contribute a piece on the Brazilian concept of order, and why it could create so many Discordians. I'll start manana.

As for the Brits, I wouldn't know. I'd only go there if I was guaranteed some smoking hot Brazilian ass.
Chainsaw-Wielding Fistula Detector

Cramulus

Quote from: Deepthroat Chopra on May 29, 2008, 11:06:02 AM
I'll have to contribute a piece on the Brazilian concept of order, and why it could create so many Discordians. I'll start manana.

please do!

otherlleft

The world's smallest Discordian Wiki is slowly developing random connections at discordia.wikia.com.

Triple Zero

Quote from: otherlleft on July 25, 2008, 01:29:50 AM
The world's smallest Discordian Wiki is slowly developing random connections at discordia.wikia.com.

sweet!

check out our wiki at http://www.blackironprison.com/ (there's more than just stuff about the BIP on there, take a look around)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cramulus

yeah, and feel free to mirror/repost anything we wrote

Ascoe

K this version of the principia isn't as nice looking as pd.com, but its been up for ever.

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~tilt/principia/

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cainad (dec.)

That is the first version of the PD I ever read.

Triple Zero

Same for me, it has some sort of historical value, I guess :)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cramulus

same here! I printed out the whole fucking thing on my parents HP Bubble Jet

they were pissed! But it was a holy relic, I needed one of my own.

after I had been carrying it around for about a week, quoting from it, my dad had a talk with me about CULTS.

LMNO

My first was the Loompamaniacs yellow-cover version.  I still have it.

hooplala

Mine too, and me too...

Also, I feel I should add that the blog attributed to me in the OP does not exist anymore.  It has been reincarnated as: http://duhexenhase.blogspot.com
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

East Coast Hustle

I am amused by the fact that a little over 3 years ago I still thought there were other valuable discordian sites.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

the last yatto

I think the real discordians hang out at myspace
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Cain