News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

RWHN: From the Depths vol. 2 #1 (Election Time Special)

Started by AFK, November 03, 2006, 06:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Messier Undertree

Cain

Well, the Dems are hardly polar opposites of the Republican party.  Both are essentially neoliberal in their economic policy and one is more beholden to the Religious Right than the other.  Thats the problem with first past the post, it tends to bipolarity and each major party tries to take "the middle ground", making them even less different.

Thurnez Isa

one difference is what special intrests they are more incline to surport
but lobbyists (sp?) will work either party
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: hunter s.durden on November 06, 2006, 09:33:10 PM
I don't give a shit about roads and bridges. If I was high more often, I would drive less often, and the roads would be safe.

I know the incumbent thing might not sound good to some people, but I honestly believe that each politician is equally as worthless as this polar counterpart. As much as Republicans have pissed me off in the last 3-4 years, I refuse to turn to Democrats as an answer.

I'd vote for those aliens from Independance Day before I voted for Hillary Clinton.
Fuck Hillary Clinton. Fuck her in her stupid ass.

Thank YOU, Andre Moreau! :lol:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Jasper

hunter s.durden

I don't know who Andre Moreau is, but i'll assume he's some hero of yours.

You're Welcome.
This space for rent.

hunter s.durden

I decided not to vote for the non-incumbent. I stuck to 3 of my rules: legalize dope, third party, Fuck Chris Wakim. But when it came to an office that was of absolutly no gain or loss, I couldn't bring myself to vote for either lying bastard.

I figured it's enough to let them know that I will take the time to vote, but won't vote for lesser evil.

Not that it counts.
This space for rent.