News:

Proud member of the Vin Diesel Friendship Brigade

Main Menu

NO SEX TIll 30!!

Started by Thurnez Isa, November 07, 2006, 12:47:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

How are things in Austria, anyway?  I find even the UK is not as bad as the USA, when all is said and done.  If you want an insight, buy Mark Ames book, Going Postal.  Its insane in the USA, absolutely mental.

shajinn

As long as you can avoid neo-nazis, old people waving their walking sticks at you and absolute boredom it´s okay.

And about sex....

The Austrian population has not significantly increased for the last 20 years,
do I have to say more?
Death is a Necessity, Life merely a Nuissance

Jenne

Quote from: Cain on November 07, 2006, 09:24:30 AM
I blame Aristotle, again. He said "good" is fulfilling your function and according to the religious tards the only function of sex is to reproduce. You see, even they know deep down, the biggest sin of them all is having fun.

Its strange though, because you would think they would have, you know, kept up on the latest sociological and psychological theories of sex, but lust allowed leads to a dangerous lack of guilt. When people are feeling guilty, they can be controlled. Its another politi-sociological control mechanism for making people hate themselves and their bodies. They're so busy trying to deal with cognitive dissonance and explaining their actions to themselves that they can never deal with the CoN.

Wow, this is SO fucking true.

Jenne

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on November 07, 2006, 12:59:49 PM
Quote from: triple zero on November 07, 2006, 09:07:47 AM
speaking about retarded, 30 is kind of old to be getting kids IMO .. ok 30 is just a bit on the late side, but if people start only having sex then, it'll probably take some years in which they want to enjoy it, and the biological clock keeps ticking and the quality of reproduction keeps decreasing.

*cough*I'm 31*cough*

Anyway, 30 is the new 20 when it comes to procreation.  Some theories will cite the amount of women in the labor force compared to the 70's when I was born to my, then, 20 year old mother.  Which really does make sense.  I wouldn't envy anyone trying to go through college, a part-time job, AND try to raise a child in their early 20's.  That shit is just madness.  Biologically speaking it only really gets "risky" at about 35.  Even then, modern medicine has allowed 50 year olds to successfully procreate.  My wife and I are pretty much planning on this being our last one.  We'll just be turning 50 when the last one graduates High School.  That will give us ample time to raise discord as senior citizens.  Muahahahaha!!!

It's because of those damned baby boomers.  It's like a fucking crime to be getting older now.  And shame on you if you "waste your youth" on raising your kids.  It's like some stupid rule now that you "must" be at least 30 to marry, 35 to have kids, and 75 when you retire.

It's nuts.

Jenne

Quote from: DJRubberducky on November 07, 2006, 04:02:02 PM
I can't believe the conservatards believe this is a good idea. There have already been reports of "Oreo couples" who, by putting off having children until their 30s, end up having to simultaneously care for children and aging parents.

Yup.  Gen X'ers are in for a rocky ride alright.

LMNO

I'm gonna put my parents on an ice flow.

Jenne

They'll have plenty of water to drink I suppose...

Cain

Anyone who calls themselves a Gen X'er deserves to be enslaved to corporations until they die.

Cain

Quote from: shajinn on November 07, 2006, 04:29:43 PM
As long as you can avoid neo-nazis, old people waving their walking sticks at you and absolute boredom it´s okay.

And about sex....

The Austrian population has not significantly increased for the last 20 years,
do I have to say more?

Sounds like Switzerland, only with Neo-Nazis instead of gold.

Jenne

Quote from: Cain on November 07, 2006, 07:17:44 PM
Anyone who calls themselves a Gen X'er deserves to be enslaved to corporations until they die.

Naw.  I think it's a good way to distinguish the degenerates of the Baby Boomer Gen and their victims.

Cain

That last sentence should read "Generation Y'ers...."

Cain,
remembers the rimming of corporations throughout the nineties

Jenne

Quote from: Cain on November 07, 2006, 07:24:09 PM
That last sentence should read "Generation Y'ers...."

Cain,
remembers the rimming of corporations throughout the nineties

Gen Y'ers (congruent to) Gen X'ers...

just sayin'

Thurnez Isa

those are all just lables to me
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Thurnez Isa

sorry marketing lables  :-D
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Jenne

Well, yeah...and markers for sociological phenomena that result from those media influences.

For this information age...that's pretty relevant when all's said and done.

Repugnant tho that troof may be.