News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

the five aspects of discordia

Started by Horab Fibslager, December 08, 2003, 06:43:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

based on teh pd 5th ed., the illuminatus! trilogy, and the guy in the black coat with no face.

there are five distinct aspects to teh discordian movment, and ehre in a ratehr unthought out post, is they:

POEE
the youngest branch of discordianism, this group's method includes hilarious jokes, jakes, and mindfucks. the party people of discordia, they gnerate postive discordiant vibes by having a good time and getting jiggy with it, all teh while playing games of sink and reciting dirty limericks.
symbol:the five fingered hand of eris

Justified Ancients of Mummu(JAMS)
the oldest or 2nd oldest of discordian groups, tehy trace their heritage to teh time when priesthood of anceint sumeria siezed power by procaliming the god of chaos Mummu dead. they enjoy activism and liek to mix physical means with illuminati magic to achieve their goals. they soemtimes work with the illuminati and sometimes against them. their tactics include criminal organizations such as the hell's angels to disrupt the establishment(or create their own)
symbol : the sacred chao

Illuminati
soemtimes caliming to seek enlightemnt for all humanity, and sometimes using the promise thereof to control humanity, the illuminati use their own inhouse magic systems and conspiratorial infiltration of any and all organizations to achieve their aims. often misunderstood because of their tactics, they strongly identify with the pentagonal side of the holy chao. they disrupt the establishment by manipulating and abusing it working throught the orders of discordia, causing their enemies to take action.
symbol:baleful eye in a pyramid

legion of dynamic discord
a super secret group of mystics and criminals, this bunch runs around smuggling illegal goods in a yellow submarine, disrupting gov't and illuminati operations. they use illuminati magic and activist means like the JAMs, however they refuse to be locked into rigid systems and wil often break the magic systems adding their own discordant element.
symbol: a golden apple.

Erision Liberation Front:
the most mysterious of all discordian aspects, ELFs prefer to sit otu of the action and watch from afar, subtely influencing events by sipping on tao juice. they only work through the other groups, often manipualting them in order to balance or forward what they see as the proper path to universal enlightement. their tradition dates back to lao tzu adn hung mung, who were the same person but not the same individual.
symbol: a circle with an infinite circumference and a centrepoint that is nowhere.

of course this is rather rough, and i'll proably have to revise it for elaboration whatnot.
Hell is other people.

B23.77

To imagine a circle that is infinitely macrocosm and infinitely microcosm is semi-impossible.  Well I know it's possible because you just imagined it but at the same time infinitely hard to concieve.

Horab Fibslager

adn yet we see it everytime we look up at the night sky at the spaces between the stars.
Hell is other people.

slothrop23

i i told you man i dont look up anymore its to...its too painful.
Wind turbines.

I'm a big fan

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: slothrop23i i told you man i dont look up anymore its to...its too painful.

slothrop knows the true power of eris.   ;)
Hell is other people.

Penumbral

Horab Fibslager

well it's rather incomplete.

also i had to throw in the ldd only becuase i forgot what i had in place before.
Hell is other people.

PrincessEris von Tartarus

They¥re justified, and they¥re ancient, and they like to roam the land. They¥re justified, and they¥re ancient and I hope you understand,
they don¬•t want to upset the apple cart, and they don¬•t want to cause any harm, and if you don¬•t like what they¬•re going to do, you better not stop them cause they¬•re coming through... woooohhh  nanananana woohooowwwooohhh nananana nanana nanana nanana nananaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

if you find misspellings, Keep them Commahhndear!!  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
Atomic Assassin - Die Attentäterin - DIA/DND
International Mush Mullah with Tao Jones

Ich liebe dich mein wunderbarer Kohlkopfkiller! Du hast mein
Herz erwärmt und lässt meine Gedanken erblühen und meine Muschi glühen.... *g*

Bella

Quote from: slothrop23i i told you man i dont look up anymore its to...its too painful.
If you don't look up, how do you duck the anvils that fall from the sky?
Quote from: Horabslothrop knows the true power of eris. ;)
Both slothrop and horab know the true power of eris. ;)
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

PrincessEris von Tartarus

lookin up to people gives you neck ache...
Atomic Assassin - Die Attentäterin - DIA/DND
International Mush Mullah with Tao Jones

Ich liebe dich mein wunderbarer Kohlkopfkiller! Du hast mein
Herz erwärmt und lässt meine Gedanken erblühen und meine Muschi glühen.... *g*