News:

PD.com: We occur at random among your children.

Main Menu

ITT I review the Turner Diaries

Started by Cain, November 13, 2006, 08:15:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

No troll.  I have a pdf and am reading it for a laugh.  I will let you know what I think once I finish this chapter.

Cain

Chapter One.  Good God, this writing is diabolical.  No wonder that frothing maniac Hitler was considered charismatic, this reads like a 10 year old's report of their holidays.

So far, the narrator has related how the evil government had come for their guns 2 years under, under TeH eViL zIoNiSt Jo0s-uh, Cohen Act.  The main character had his guns taken in a morning raid by some very callous black cops dressed as gangbangers.  Hmmm.  However, they weren't smart enough to take his pistol.  But now most of the "patriotic movement" have shown themselves to be chickenshit pieces of white trash and dropped out, with most of the rest reduced to bitching like the whiney cry baby racists they are.

East Coast Hustle

the funniest part about the Turner Diaries is that the people who enjoy reading it don't believe that it's fiction.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Starship, take me

Extraction of Agent Starship in progress...

Have the Orbital Platforms on Standby, please

Cain

I get incredibly bored of white whiny racists and read Voltaire instead.

Thurnez Isa

the turner diaries pwned you

i couldnt read that shit either
what a bounch of whiny bitches
they're not even funny... they're just pathetic
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Cain

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Today I am completing academic work and contracting out devious advice to third parties.  Perhaps over the holidays.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Ah, something for  me to look forward to!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."