News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

RWHN: From the Depths vol. 2 #2 Let Us Give Thanks!

Started by AFK, November 20, 2006, 08:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Well, once again it is the beginning of another Holy Daze Season.  It is time to stuff your face with your flightless fowl of choice, watch the Detroit Lions get royally pwned again, drink copius volumes of alcohol to make it much easier to put up with Uncle Louie, and of course, to give thanks. 

Thank you, Bush Administration for providing us the constantly delivering comedy of errors known as ,ÄúThe War on Terror.,Äù 

Thank you, Democrats, for trying to make us feel better now that ,Äúthe other,Äù teams is coming into office.  We know everything will be fine now. 

Thank you Big Oil, for dangling us the carrot of low Gas Prices right before the election.  Of course, both the Dems and the Republicans are your butt-buddies so it,Äôs safe to start jacking them back up again. 

Thank you Fox for delivering the Holiday Season programming gem that is the O.J. ,Äúconfession,Äù special.  Nothing washes down the cranberry sauce better than a Hollywood double-homicide. 

Thank you, vast American Tee-Vee viewing public for making the above possible. 

Thank you, Michael Richards for showing us your true comedy prowess.  The Kramer the Klansman Show is just priceless. 

Thank you, Chevrolet for making the truly superb American vehicle known as the Blazer.  With reliable products like these, you are sure to win back your market share from the Japanese. 

Thank you, Wal-Mart for hording all of the truly remarkable specimens of human-kind all in one retail location.  And, thank you for making your retail location the only place where I can buy stuff so I can mingle with the marvelous multitudes of mankind. 

And finally, to my fellow hairless-primates, I say thank you.  For, without your award-winning buffoonery, and chortle-inducing haplessness, I would not abound with the delightful, ascerbic seething I enjoy just by sharing the sulfur-laden air that you breathe. 

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!!!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

saint aini

Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

Jenne

Ha!  Fux News decided against the OJ thang.  I know they don't have taste anymore than the people in the WH that feed them their "talking points," but that does beat all, eh?

Rupert Murdoch must've been threatened in the nadular region to put that fucker to bed.

GREAT rant, as usual, RWHN.  *toasts RWHN and says THANK YOU with her Zinfandel (NOT white!)*

B_M_W

One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

saint aini

Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.