News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

How to go on the game

Started by P3nT4gR4m, November 22, 2006, 04:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

wait, you mean that it's lame to have a forum where all anyone does is talk about another forum?

hmm...I know some people that may not know this.

:lol:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.


Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

faust

Internet's the internet its all lame in the end, I don't distinguish unless I like something on one site.