News:

It's not laughter if you're just going through the muscle movements you remember from the times you actually gave a fuck.

Main Menu

Don't think, just type

Started by QuestionsTheSoil, August 30, 2023, 04:35:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QuestionsTheSoil

Just type. Don't think about it. Just let whatever words spill out onto the page as they please.
Will it reveal something about yourself? Will it be insightful? Perhaps. Probably not, honestly, but it will be fun, trust me.

Try to be the faggot in the room. Don't be the god. I can't  fucking do this and I won't try and to be gone is to go. I don't have what it takes to reach the sun until it stops. Just do this and don't. I dontl. I don't. I tdonnnnnn I don't.  God is the open in the sky, I see the hole and I don't get it. I eye and yearn. I don't stop until it's done and then I go and go and go and go home and home is gone and this is jgone and this jis the revenge of the hole. I don't get into the mom. I see the your and the you're and the lolololololololj. Hahaha i Idon't I donl't IT dont. god is the mistake in the window and this is the  truth . Trap me inot the yard and the feet and the meter and the olden days of nothing.

For this is the old and the nold and the into and the intro to hte happy god. I am the gold and the youth and the old and ghteeh. 11111111 and the second and the 789988978978978978978907 and the youth and the hole and tits and god and beer.
The ghost is the hole in the vivivn and ghost and goats and hjoljjllj and the olples and  theopl theoplle and poeple and pope and  the opolol pope of  the olholhol and then it is the hen. The end of the ghost and reaaaaaaal and the hoouse in the meadow. scrath the old and the ulllllllll and dull and olplololol poop iiiiillllll bitch I'm sorry. Uldddddddd and the Nashville shooters in the windows and insane and the roof of the sky and the ghost in the real aaaaaaaaaaa. I scaream andndndndndnndndndndndnnd jthe jfd ghosts in ultimate power if it hurts and hurt and hurts you and hurt me again I don't want to do it unltil you hurt me again.
Not today and acid on the weekend. I don't speak inside of me. I want you to fuck me until this roof fucking dies. Only the oldest of the clan can be married to the oldest of the old of the eldest. I don't want you . I want yol. I iiiiiiiiiii mom and you and dad and the dog and the fucking baby in the chair over there shut the fuck up.

888000800800976809786 reasons to be inside of you right now. I don't need you to tell me what you want I want it. I want it now i woannnnnnnnnn and moan and want and jump and junk. I don't see how this is real I just want you to fucking die and kil me first. I want a penny. I want thooooooooooooooooooooooooo and eeee andndndndndndndnndnd hoenohkonoohohonoh9onoh., 999998 and nothing. I jdjddjdjdjdjdjdj ljkljlkj ouioljk and the nI szream and you yell and then we die and get to hell and hiiiiiii and get aid and die again and agian and agian and aigaiiiiiiijn nanfjjjjj.

jon and the old girl in the window. I donl'jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj trump is in the yard and ghosts are in the head of the state. Intro and outro and inonononon and inuendeo and trees in the house. I your and me and you and his and her and thejieheheheheheheheheheh laugh all you want fujcker I dono't care anymore. Just keep fucking going you hwhohhhhhhhh whore heartles sslut and the lost cause of the ghosts.

Hold me and then hold me and then hold me and fuck cuck fuck cuck fuck nonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nno great and holed and holjed and mold moley holdelllllllllll lholdle dhooolllllllll;llllllllllllll. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck reeeeeeeetreata aaare you ok no no nononionohononoonononononono whore you whore I don't work here.

don't srop fucker, i said don't stop don't sotpppppppppp sop sop sop sop haha just go and go and go and go and go and hold me and go and go and leave and ghost and lolololol please shut the ghost and the hole and the reeeteeereererer whatever the fuck you are and me and I am am am amamamamamamamammamamam mom is the hitch in the nonce and the most of the time aof aof aof arf wollf woof fuck the trees and the wsky and the old and the old and and anddndnnandadnadnadnadnaldn nada nothing fuck dont' dssoppppppppp stjop sopt sotp sjopssojtopsjfkl jadsklfjkldj aklfdsjklafj dklj bitch I dont' love you.

open wide and see inside and the yournel of the cornel of the jon is inside. Most of us don't care unless you be a fucking hot mess in the toiilet. Hah. Don't fucking stare at me your fucking whore i will fucking kill myself and your dog. dog goes woof. Don't fucking see me unless you're bllind. I don't dare you to do this andndndnd you don't fucking go away I fuck your mother inside of the wendy's. Hah. That's fucking the joke. The johnny walrus is the ghost in the host of the jojojojojojojojojo. Tha's fos fucking fine and all but hahahaha I dxon't let you go inside of me unless you are the pope and that's hard to do.

Like and the fingerblast of the last century in the jojojojojojojo no don't fucking hurt me I swear I will love the penis in the volvo. I am the one and the only and the one and the onel and the one and the polplol[ and poles in the youth and the lost of the loss and the preacccccccccckckc whatevder  the fuck that is and the old.

I hope you enjoyed my keyboard finger-blasting.
Lunatic Zoomer Garbage and Unholy Androgyne
I have questions that can be answered with bottles of teeth
I sift through the broken ideas of the anomalous subconscious

QuestionsTheSoil

Teeth are the youth. The youth are the ghosts. Open wide and say hohohohohohohohoh fucking whore.

Dennis prager is the slut I've been looking for. that's the truth lady, I don't get to see unless it's true. It is true.

Break me in the way you want to. I really don't love you. I love this . I hate the fucking pope and I hope he lives to see inside of my fucking asshole. I hope he fucking kills himself unless I do it first and then he won't. I will kill the fucking god of the world and I won't even feel like doing anything anymore and that's fucking the truth you holes.

Fuck you and your fucking fuck fiiiiiine and that is not the best way to start inside of the house. I hate you. I just don't get this. I just don't get to the point. I don't see you unless it's the visible relish. I couldn't possibly be the3 one you want to be the fun police with. I side with the wipe on the side of the girl. I see the thost in the shell in the hell in the hall of the open wound. Don't think I don't posses the lound in the engine in the love.

QuestionsTheSoil

Only the soil is the joke. The johnny is the hot one. Please don't stop. I just want to go to the god and the god and he is holding the one and the gun. jingle and the gross intimmmmm and the kerbagde on the sea. Only the first and the last and the yearly fuck fest can be obtained via the internet. Dinner is on my tablet. I only press buttons for my own soul. Outrage is the perfect story fortress. Teams are the young.

QuestionsTheSoil

Open mindtracks and unlimited options. Only God is here now. This is the plan, and I want to be clear. I won't stand for the god of the bible or the horse in the meadow. The end of the decade is here until the end of the year.

Doktor Howl

Word salad means you really aren't trying, or that you have no ideas.

Just saying.
Molon Lube

QuestionsTheSoil

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 08, 2023, 07:09:36 PM
Word salad means you really aren't trying, or that you have no ideas.

Just saying.
I do it more as a meditative thing and see if anything funny comes up