Principia Discordia > Think for Yourself, Schmuck!

I am Intrigued

<< < (3/10) > >>

P3nT4gR4m:

--- Quote from: LMNO on December 06, 2006, 06:15:57 pm ---Feel free to contribute.

--- End quote ---

Unfortunately what you've read so far is as good as my shit gets. If you think any of it is worthy then by all means nick it, plaguiarise it, fuck it out of context. Take credit for it if you want. My thoughts are public domain. If you want to commission a brainfart then gimme a spec and see how disappointed you are with the end result.

LMNO:
Cool.  Let's do it this way:  No one has completely agreed upon what the BIP actualls is.  Same with the Machine‚Ñ¢. 

Write up your takes on both things, and we'll jam 'em in the next edition.

P3nT4gR4m:

--- Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on December 06, 2006, 06:18:32 pm ---I disagree, with SC.  Mostly because I've had people I know, here in the real world, read it and of all the various comments I heard, none of them had to do with it being too heavy.  Scary maybe, but truthful. 

--- End quote ---

Fear is a shit way to motivate people. For a start they're prolly gonna adopt that "oh ffs I can see whats happening but there's nothing I can do about it" mindset. So how to break that down? Prolly not by making them even more scared.

LMNO:
Worked for Crowley...

LHX:

--- Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on December 06, 2006, 06:18:32 pm ---I disagree, with SC.  Mostly because I've had people I know, here in the real world, read it and of all the various comments I heard, none of them had to do with it being too heavy.  Scary maybe, but truthful. 

The problem with the humor is that you potentially get people focusing on the wrong thing.  For example, the "enlightened" Portland discordians who go around spray painting Fnord on the Longfellow statue.  What the fuck is that really accomplishing besides making some poor underpaid sap stand out in the cold with a sandblaster.

--- End quote ---

it would be funny if somebody put a cartoon bubble coming out of a statues mouth that said something like "Help!"
or
"I turned into metal!"

but seriously
as far as the tone of BIP goes
future endeavors will only get better and better

its the nature of the beast

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version