News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

Motherfucker Tantra

Started by Telarus, September 14, 2009, 01:52:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telarus

Granted, I may have jumped the gun with the "only" comment. I'll see if I can find some sources.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Captain Utopia

Quote from: Telarus on September 15, 2009, 08:17:18 PM
Granted, I may have jumped the gun with the "only" comment. I'll see if I can find some sources.
No need to sweat it, I was just curious - I don't exactly have any sources!