News:

Remember, its all a sociological experiment.  "You are doing exactly as I planned. My god you are all so predictable."  Repeat until you believe it.

Main Menu

RAW

Started by Spoon E. Gee, February 09, 2003, 11:48:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spoon E. Gee

as its a given that RAW should be discussed on a Discordian board.... I'll bring it up...

can anybody post a complete list of his works? and try and get them in chronological order?

doesnt the Subject of this thread make it seem like I'd be talkin about wrestling or somethin? hehe..... damn I hate wrestling....
damn my sig is still out of date....

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Spoon E. Geeas its a given that RAW should be discussed on a Discordian board.... I'll bring it up...

can anybody post a complete list of his works? and try and get them in chronological order?

doesnt the Subject of this thread make it seem like I'd be talkin about wrestling or somethin? hehe..... damn I hate wrestling....

I've only read the Schroedinger's Cat theory, Illuminatus, and Shadows of the Illuminate.

I am trying to get my hands on Reality is What You Can Get Away With.

BTW:  Pro-wrestling is a fine form of Bulldada (though I personally get no slack from it; I prefer watching televangelists when I want to see showmanship).
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Velvet Jesus

I've read Schroedinger's Cat, Illuminatus!, and Right Where You're Sitting Now.
"He seems sincere, despite his halting speech patterns and the possible lack of vowels in his name."

HVD

ive read illuminatus! Schroedinger's Cat, Illuminati papers, Prometheus Rising, and right where you are sitting now.

pro-Wrestling is A1-SUPAR

I had a dream the other night that Robert Anton Wilson came to me, and told me that the apocalypse was coming, he also told me that someone I know personally (I wont say who, the filthy long haired hippy!) was either responsible for it, was going to be the savior of mankind in the dark days ahead, or both.

I've yet to tell him, I dont know how I'm going to break it to him.

Verthaine

Ive think I have read just about everything put out by RAW.
Iluminatus! ,Mask (and Shadows)of the Illuminati,Ishtar Rising,Sex and Drugs,Schroedinger's Cat, Co-Incidance,Illuminati Papers,Prometheus Rising, Chaos and Beyond,Wilhelm Reich in Hell, Reality is What you Make of It and Right Where You Are Sitting Now.
Vincent Sebastian Verthaine, K.S.C.
Omni-Belevolent Poly- Father of Hedonism In Black of The Erisian Holy City of the Discordian Parish of New Orleans.

Goddess-Son of Sssbela,Prophetess of Doom

Pastor of the Church of Eris,New Orleans

Spoon E. Gee

see thats why I asked if anyone knows a complete list... cuz that one isnt even half of his stuff....
damn my sig is still out of date....

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

The man is brilliant. And he inspires me to push myself further with my own writing experiments.
I have read the Illuminatus! Trilogy, of course, Masks of the Illuminati, Shrodinger's Cat Trilogy, Illuminati Papers, etc. Ant the thing of it is, rereading the stuff only makes it more profound. At least that's where I'm at at the present...if in fact, I can be located anywhere.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

aloc

I had a complete list of his work somewhere i think, or.. im not sure but you never know :P hummsa, wait will try to find the url :P
btw I love what he writes, so far I only have completed "Prometheus rising" and "Ilumminatus!" but im halfway through "SchrÀÜdingers cat" and then I will try to find that "reality is what you can get away with" or "Everything is under control" well.. :O
edit: http://www.rawilson.com/main.shtml
well, I think it is a list of his work under that pulldownmenu there :P
edit: wrote a word in wrong language ^^
This is not 3d!

CRSR

I own and have read nearly all his works, of the top of my head.

Cosimc Trigger I, II and III
Historic Illuminti Trilogy: (not printed in a collection that i know of)
-Widows son
-Earth Will Shake
-Nature's God
Illuminatus Trilogy: (only printed in the collected verison)
Schrodinger's Cat Trilogy: (avalible if you look long and hard in sperate paperback form pocketbook, I own the last 2 parts in seperate print only:( )
Mask of the Illuminati
Promethus Rising
Ishtar Rising
Sex & Drugs
Whilhem Riech in Hell
Quantam Psycholgy
Coininidance
Reality is what you can get away with
the Walls Came Tumbling Down

hrmm i know there is more....
Hey look what eles I have to say.

Indeed

[*] The Illuminatus Trilogy: The Eye in the Pyramid, the Golden Apple & Leviathan (1984)
[*]Right Where You Are Sitting Now: Further Tales of the Illuminati (1992)
[*]Quantum Psychology: How Brain Software Programs You and Your World (1993)
[*]Prometheus Rising (1993)
[*]Cosmic Trigger I : Final Secret of the Illuminati (1993)
[*]Taboo : Sex, Religion & Magick (co-author, 2001)
[*]The Illuminati Papers (1997)
[*]Nature's God (Historical Illuminatus Chronicles, Vol. 3) (1991)
[*]Schrodinger's Cat Trilogy/the Universe Next Door/the Trick Top Hat/the Homing Pigeons (1988)
[*]TSOG: The Thing That Ate the Constitution(2002)
[*]Robert Anton Wilson Explains Everything (audio cassette, 2001)
[*]Cosmic Trigger II : Down to Earth (1996)
[*]Wilhelm Reich in Hell (1995)
[*]The Illuminatus! Trilogy: The Eye in the Pyramid, the Golden Apple, and Leviathan (1998)
[*]The Earth Will Shake (Historical Illuminatus Chronicles, Vol 1) (1988)
[*]Sex, Drugs & Magick (1993)
[*]Nature's God (2004)
[*]New Inquisition (1994)
[*]Eye in the Triangle (co-author, 1993)
[*]Cosmic Trigger: Final Secret of the Illuminati (1977)
[*]Portable Darkness: An Aleister Crowley Reader (co-author, 1990)
[*]The Walls Came Tumbling Down (1997)
[*]The Book of the Breast
[*]Anarchic Harmony: The Spirituality of Social Disobedience (co-author, 1992)
[*]Astrology, Aleister and Aeon (co-author, 2001)
[*]Tale of the Tribe (2004)
[/list:u]

I ran out of time, but you should have the idea by now.

Note: The dates represent the date of publish, not necessarily the date of writing

Lister

That looked like it was a bitch to type...

Such dedication deserves a cookie!
When I was a little man
Playdough came in a little can
I was Star Wars' biggest fan
Now I'm stuck without a plan
GI Joe was an action man
Shaggy drove the mystery van
Devo was my favorite band
Take me back to my happy land

Penumbral

Slarti

grrrrr stupid parents: "It says sex on the back, you're not buying it" grrrr. any online copies kicking around anywhere????

Penumbral

LoL use amazon : )