News:

He was a pretty good teacher, but he's also batshit insane and smells like ferret pee.

Main Menu

Defensive Personalities

Started by AFK, December 12, 2006, 02:50:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on January 22, 2007, 05:19:31 AM
To mine and Hoopla's blogs?

Yeah.

TGRR,
Hopes you aren't "experts". :lol:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Jasper

With any luck, everyone here is an expert.

Cain

Cain

Anyway, you can also put all your rants up on it too.

Jasper

Cain

Boomarked.  I'll add it to my sidebar when my brain isn't so fried that I'll crap up the HTML.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on January 22, 2007, 06:05:26 AM
Boomarked.  I'll add it to my sidebar when my brain isn't so fried that I'll crap up the HTML.

Mine will be up by the end of the week.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Excellent.  And of course, it too will be added to the sidebar.  In fact, I need to update my links.

Jasper

Maybe I'll repost some old stuff there, but it might be better just to start fresh.

Cain

Yeah, thats what I did.  I added a couple of things in, but not much.

hooplala

Crap.

Is Laz still around? 

I haven't seen a n00b stmoped like that since Eric.

I miss all the fun.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cain

No, he ran off and wrote nasty, nasty things about us.

Jasper

Rather, ignorant and misleading things that are offensive by dint of disrespect for our message.

Cain

To be honest, I haven't even read it.  Anyone care to give me a breakdown and critique?  Sending one in may force him to put it on the page, or at least get a rise out of him.

Jasper

He essentially denounces BIP as a place you go to mope and be sad.