News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

Pagans Are Idiots

Started by ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞, December 22, 2006, 07:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Bhode_Sativa on December 23, 2006, 12:30:31 AM
Yes, definitely you should close your mind to anything I have to say, because you might get infected with my "stoner" germs and superior logic.  I'm not a Pagan myself, and I think whatever "magic powers" they use are in their own mind.  I also think it's possible to see phenomena that is inexplicable to Science, yet completely explainable by the power of the human mind to alter its own reality. 

How am I a hippie?  I've never owned anything tie-dyed, a minibus, or hugged a tree.  I DO have a mohawk and facial piercings, but that's cause I like scaring all the soccer-moms with minivans.

In addition, trying to force me to conform to your opinions with personal attacks is doomed to failure. 

Just Sayin'

I'm not trying to force you to do shit, genius.

With your superior dopey-enlightened logic I'm sure you'll valiantly take a bullet for every last spineless subculture, whether they've got a wish candle shoved up their ass or are fucking in smegma crusted fursuits.

You truly are the people's hero.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

The Good Reverend Roger

Yes, definitely you should close your mind to anything I have to say, because you might get infected with my "stoner" germs and superior logic.  I'm not a Pagan myself, and I think whatever "magic powers" they use are in their own mind.  I also think it's possible to see phenomena that is inexplicable to Science, yet completely explainable by the power of the human mind to alter its own reality. 

How am I a hippie?  I've never owned anything tie-dyed, a minibus, or hugged a tree.  I DO have a mohawk and facial piercings, but that's cause I like scaring all the soccer-moms with minivans.

In addition, trying to force me to conform to your opinions with personal attacks is doomed to failure. 

Just Sayin'

Just saying.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Netaungrot on December 23, 2006, 03:52:52 AM

Just Sayin'

I'm not trying to force you to do shit, genius.

With your superior dopey-enlightened logic I'm sure you'll valiantly take a bullet for every last spineless subculture, whether they've got a wish candle shoved up their ass or are fucking in smegma crusted fursuits.

You truly are the people's hero.

Anyone who thinks smoking shit makes their logic superior should kill themselves and fuck the body.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Bhode_Sativa

You just gave me the best laugh I've had all day, Thank You!

I'm not really defending anything, just pointing out the guy's a Tardo for posting a low-quality rant with next to no logic and a distinct dearth of speaking skills.  If I were to put, what, 7 minutes of my thoughts out there where people were likely to hear them, I'd make sure it all made sense first, and use evidence to support my assertions, instead of just bitching and moaning like any waste of resources can do. 

Wanna hate the Pagans? Go for it.  Wanna hate the Jews, Gays, Blacks, Space Aliens?  Be my guest!  But if you want me to agree with you, you better have a damn good argument, or I'll tell you why my opinion is superior to yours.

Eat Me FTW

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Bhode_Sativa on December 23, 2006, 04:28:48 AM
You just gave me the best laugh I've had all day, Thank You!

I'm not really defending anything, just pointing out the guy's a Tardo for posting a low-quality rant with next to no logic and a distinct dearth of speaking skills. 

Logic isn't required to laugh at Pagans.

Neither are good speaking skills.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Bhode_Sativa on December 23, 2006, 04:28:48 AM
Wanna hate the Pagans? Go for it.  Wanna hate the Jews, Gays, Blacks, Space Aliens? 

Are you seriously comparing what Jews have gone through to laughing at some silly bastard claiming that he can practice "Mahdgjickque"?

Really?

Bhode_Sativa

what I am comparing is the ease of verballing attacking anything with the difficulty of doing it well.  I don't care what group you hate, but I will disagree if you can't convince me you're right.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Bhode_Sativa on December 23, 2006, 04:47:41 AM
what I am comparing is the ease of verballing attacking anything with the difficulty of doing it well. 

So Hitler is preferable to this guy?   UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!

Bhode_Sativa

Not preferable, but a damn sight more effective. 

Quote from: Bhode_Sativa on December 23, 2006, 04:53:56 AM
Not preferable, but a damn sight more effective. 

QUOTED FOR LAIL.

Bhode_Sativa

Please to be refuting:

Nature based religions are better for keeping the planet alive than our current system of Christianity/Science/Capitalism.

The video was poorly made, poorly thought out, and poorly articulated with pictures that do not represent the entirety of the intended target (I would even argue goths to be a different subculture entirely).

Otherwise you're being just as worthless as the Tardo in the video itself.

Just sayin'

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Bhode_Sativa on December 23, 2006, 05:39:47 AM
Please to be refuting:

Nature based religions are better for keeping the planet alive than our current system of Christianity/Science/Capitalism.

The video was poorly made, poorly thought out, and poorly articulated with pictures that do not represent the entirety of the intended target (I would even argue goths to be a different subculture entirely).

Just sayin'

1.  Please SUPPORT that assertion.  Do Pagans not pollute?  Do they not use the very same products that Christians use, that are manufactured in pollutting ways?

2.  So he used some pictures of Goths?  So fucking what?  How does that retract from the rant?  We don't even know if he arranged the visuals.

3.  Ho ho!  On the other hand, *I* suspect *YOU* of being a Pagan tard, and thus worthy of all the scorn we can heap on your pointy little head.  Chew on that, jackass. 

Quote from: Bhode_Sativa on December 23, 2006, 05:39:47 AM
Please to be refuting:

Just sayin'

1 - Religion involves a dependency on superstitious reasoning to explain natural phenomena.  If you want to save the natural world, you need to see it clearly.

2 - Brett Keane's purpose was to rant, fucktard, not to present a scientific study on why pagans suck horse assholes.

3 - D / N / T

Discord

Funny in what way you reject his statements, simply by taking phrases out and put them into different or absolute irrelevant context.

He refered the nature thing to the nature based pagans. you should read more carefully, cause hes definitly right in that point.
Sure its not all pagans, but he wasnt saying so.

The video was funny, but he refered to goths, wiccans and magicians whenever he said pagans, and that was his fucking mistakes, his limited christian view.

It was nothing more than a bad made hate video against above mentioned group, and evey1 not able to think enough for himself will agree. its wuite much the same than all the books like "men are from mars women from venus" all statements true, all statements shit if u take a close look.

vexaph0d

video courtesy of Brett Keane.  i just watched like 5 others by him.  he's a pompous atheist with good intentions, who makes a few good points but mostly sounds ignorant and uneducated.  probably would make a good case against christianity for most of America, considering that most of them sound ignorant and uneducated too, if he could drop the namecalling and profanity.

what he has to say about pagans is true of neopagans in the West, meaning the subculture of 'im not christian because my daddy is' ruled by teenagers and that creepy middle-aged guy who sits in the corner of every bar in small town america.  mr. keane says most of them don't even know what they believe, and he's right, because they don't believe in anything except the 'pagan' image.

but i still don't like the sound clip because he sounds exactly like a former employer of mine, and it's a little creepy.
FRied Eggs for Eris, the FREE Cabal. No applicants accepted.