News:

Bigotry is abound, apprently, within these boards.  There is a level of supposed tolerance I will have no part of.  Obviously, it seems to be well-embraced here.  I have finally found something more fucked up than what I'm used to.  Congrats. - Ruby

Main Menu

Pagans Are Idiots

Started by ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞, December 22, 2006, 07:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Adios

As an example, my wife and I often say the exact same thing at exactly the same time.

PAGAN: ZOMFG! YOU IZ TELEPATHIC!!

Me: Orrrr, we have lived together for 11 years.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

I assure you. I only think it's magic when *I* say the exact same thing as someone else. Everyone else has fallen pray to synchronicity.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on August 25, 2010, 10:52:33 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 25, 2010, 10:48:43 PM
Quote from: curiosity on August 25, 2010, 10:47:44 PM
Dur.

I was talking to BH.

"Energy". 

energy isn't make believe.  You get it from eating and you use it up doing things.  That's the sort of energy I was talking about, I shouldn't have put the word magical in front of it any more than I should put digging in front of it when referring to the energy someone uses digging a ditch.

Except that one kind of energy exists, and one doesn't.
Molon Lube

Cain

hay giuyz i am a nuklear pagan.  i manipulate nuklear power via the old ones in my magickal rituals.  also, i suffer from seven different types of cancer

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Ratatosk on August 25, 2010, 10:58:47 PM
Agreed... "Magic" as a generic catch all term for self mindfucking, metaprogramming etc fine...

"Fooling yourself."

You can get a much better mindfuck by looking at things the way they really are than you can by drawing "sigils" and other assorted nonsense.

And metaprogramming is shit.  You want to do something, you just do it.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 25, 2010, 11:39:16 PM
Dur.

I was talking to BH.

"Energy". 

energy isn't make believe.  You get it from eating and you use it up doing things.  That's the sort of energy I was talking about, I shouldn't have put the word magical in front of it any more than I should put digging in front of it when referring to the energy someone uses digging a ditch.

Nonsense. Energy expended for "magical" doings is just as real as energy expended digging a ditch.

It's just that one has a measurable effect on the physical world, and one doesn't.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 25, 2010, 11:42:11 PM
Agreed... "Magic" as a generic catch all term for self mindfucking, metaprogramming etc fine...

"Fooling yourself."

You can get a much better mindfuck by looking at things the way they really are than you can by drawing "sigils" and other assorted nonsense.

Sweet merciful fuck, and how!

The sad thing is that most people never learn how to do this, and many of the ones who do end up with a "mental illness".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on August 25, 2010, 11:43:24 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 25, 2010, 11:39:16 PM
Dur.

I was talking to BH.

"Energy". 

Nonsense. Energy expended for "magical" doings is just as real as energy expended digging a ditch.

It's just that one has a measurable effect on the physical world, and one doesn't.

Point.  It still takes energy to sit and diddle around.

What I'm referring to is shit like "charging a sigil", or "sending energy", or that egregore shit.

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on August 25, 2010, 11:44:37 PM

"Fooling yourself."

The sad thing is that most people never learn how to do this, and many of the ones who do end up with a "mental illness".

That's a risk I'm willing to take.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 25, 2010, 11:46:17 PM
Quote from: Nigel on August 25, 2010, 11:44:37 PM

"Fooling yourself."

That's a risk I'm willing to take.

I like it that way.

Thurnez Isa

WILL THE NEW AGE MOVEMENT USHER IN THE ANTICHRIST?

http://www.everythingisterrible.com/2009/07/new-age-movement-threatens-us-all.html

btw. everythingisterrible edits takes old strange videos and edits them down to make them even more ridiculous
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

tjg92

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on August 31, 2010, 05:35:21 AM
WILL THE NEW AGE MOVEMENT USHER IN THE ANTICHRIST?

http://www.everythingisterrible.com/2009/07/new-age-movement-threatens-us-all.html

btw. everythingisterrible edits takes old strange videos and edits them down to make them even more ridiculous
What the fuck is this? Whatever it is, it's awesome.

Requia ☣

I had no idea 5 and a quarter inch floppys were so dangerous.   :lulz:
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.