News:

I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER.

Main Menu

Maria's Brag (as dictated to her loyal scribe):

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 28, 2006, 07:29:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Note:  Maria doesn't believe in the internets, but she is a ranter of epic proportions.  I give you The Brag of the UberYetiEss:

HEY, STICKBOY!  I am the uberwoman!  My ovaries are full of ball bearings and my tampons are radioactive!  I shit concertina wire, my vibrator has a kickstart, and I go drinking with Themis and Columbia!  My boogers are made of stainless steel!  You better stand back, little man, because I'm a dead shot and a live wire, with ass-penetrating boots!  I use mascara on all 3 eyes, and I have no king but Elvis!  My legs are 3 miles long, and I can slam a revolving door!  I drink whiskey and puke kerosene!  I got busted by DHS and copped a feel!  YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU'LL ONLY DIE TIRED!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Hangero

That would make a hell of a Personal Section message.

I'd respond to it.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hangero on December 28, 2006, 08:40:48 AM
That would make a hell of a Personal Section message.

I'd respond to it.

Yeah, but I'd have to kill you.  :lol:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Hangero

You might have to beat her to it.
I hope that doesn't make it a three way.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hangero on December 28, 2006, 08:46:49 AM
You might have to beat her to it.
I hope that doesn't make it a three way.

We're pretty broad-minded.

We don't care who we kill, or whether anyone gets off.  Well, except for that one dude.  But he puked all over our BIG RED STRAPS, and that killed the mood.

vexaph0d

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 28, 2006, 07:29:13 AM
Note:  Maria doesn't believe in the internets, but she is a ranter of epic proportions.  I give you The Brag of the UberYetiEss:

HEY, STICKBOY!  I am the uberwoman!  My ovaries are full of ball bearings and my tampons are radioactive!  I shit concertina wire, my vibrator has a kickstart, and I go drinking with Themis and Columbia!  My boogers are made of stainless steel!  You better stand back, little man, because I'm a dead shot and a live wire, with ass-penetrating boots!  I use mascara on all 3 eyes, and I have no king but Elvis!  My legs are 3 miles long, and I can slam a revolving door!  I drink whiskey and puke kerosene!  I got busted by DHS and copped a feel!  YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU'LL ONLY DIE TIRED!

can i have maria when you're done with her?
FRied Eggs for Eris, the FREE Cabal. No applicants accepted.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: vexaph0d on December 28, 2006, 05:38:40 PM

can i have maria when you're done with her?

Um...no.

Get your own.

LHX

neat hell

Jasper

LHX!  I can't get on to MSN, but I'll say it ITT because it's at least a bit relevant:

I saw 'Hero' a few days ago, and it ocurred to me how scary a female samurai would really be.

That's pretty much it.  Good movie.

B_M_W

Quote from: Felix Mackay on December 29, 2006, 06:18:48 AM
LHX!  I can't get on to MSN, but I'll say it ITT because it's at least a bit relevant:

I saw 'Hero' a few days ago, and it ocurred to me how scary a female samurai would really be.

That's pretty much it.  Good movie.

Fuck yeah. The kind of person you would NEVER want to cross.

Maria is in the same boat.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Proxy

That's good... she's certainly got character. :)

Doktor Howl

Bump for teh Maria.   :lulz:  <--- Gonna DIE!
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Jenne

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 24, 2010, 09:24:12 PM
Quote from: Jenne on February 24, 2010, 08:20:15 PM
:lulz:  Niiice.  :D

She was reading the old brag thread while drunk on Rum.   :lulz:

I do not know this thread.  Is it still kickin?