News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

There is no escape!

Started by Benaclypse, December 30, 2006, 05:13:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benaclypse

So, you've woken up to the wretchedness of your prison cell, and you want to get everybody to take the "red pill" and wake up to the harsh reality of the Black Iron Prison.  I agree that they should.  A happy prisoner that just doesn't get it would never think of helping the escape effort.  Or is escape even possible?  A black sheep is still a sheep.  Say you do escape.  You spend every night digging a tunnel out of the hell hole with a spork you stole from the mandatory dinner, leave a dummy in your bed made out of toilet paper and painted with blood, then escape!  Well then, you're a free man now, right?  Wrong.  Now you must live the life of a fugitive.  There is no escape from the warden, the president, the Lord, or any of the major tyrants you despise.  They will haunt you, hunt you down, and make you pay time.  Maybe you should have just tried getting out on good behavior instead?  Maybe you should have just coordinated a prison break a~la Natural Born Killers?  Whatever's clever, there is no escape from the Black Iron Prison, because its oppressive air is everywhere, driving us all into a black iron lung.  No, there is no escape from the Black Iron Prison, but you can become its warden.  Did you just hear me say that?  Yes, I said you, the prisoner, can become your enemy: the tip top fucking warden, but who would want a shitball job like that?  You would if you could turn the Black Iron Prison into something more like the paradise you've been hoping for to keep you from hanging yourself with the bedsheets.  How do you attain that kind of power?  How do you suddenly shift from imprisoned victim to King of the Concrete?  And won't the inmates think you're a target assed sissy if you start painting the Black Iron Prison bars white?  Will you never be free from the devils of your environment?  Perhaps you will, one of these days, wake up from the horror of the Black Iron Prison that you've woken up to, by transforming it.  You will change your fate, and fate will change you, because you must, and it must.  You can paint the prison bars white as sunshine.  The black guys have promised not to ass rape you, much.  You can become the president and paint the white house gold.  But there is no escape, from the Black Iron Prison. 

The Good Reverend Roger

NICE.

Needs more white spaces and less commas, though.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LHX

Quote from: Benaclypse on December 30, 2006, 05:13:40 AM
The black guys have promised not to ass rape you, much.
is that a typing error?
neat hell

Benaclypse

Quote from: LHX on December 30, 2006, 05:40:37 AM
is that a typing error?
I should probably hope so, since I'm a somewhat homophobic white guy IRL.  But I also hate the dynamics of white pride; think white pride, the way our society plays it, is nerdy. 

Benaclypse

Feel free to use that in any pamphlets you might make, and feel free to edit out the raunchy racist shit too.  I made it up off the top of my head whilst tipsy, and I'd probably edit it myself.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Benaclypse on December 30, 2006, 05:44:35 AM
is that a typing error?
I should probably hope so, since I'm a somewhat homophobic white guy IRL.  But I also hate the dynamics of white pride; think white pride, the way our society plays it, is nerdy. 

Um...care to expand on that?  I mean, are you saying it should be done, but done differently?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Benaclypse

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 30, 2006, 05:57:34 AM
Quote from: Benaclypse on December 30, 2006, 05:44:35 AM
is that a typing error?

Um...care to expand on that?  I mean, are you saying it should be done, but done differently?

Pride can be a good thing, but to be proud of having a lighter skin color is kind of nerdy imo.  Martin Luther King had a point, and fortunately the dynamics of racism have cooled in the latest decades.  But the "no escape" post wasn't supposed to be about racism.  I think I did er in my message by going off into that tangent.  Kinda funny.  Maybe I should revamp it.

Benaclypse

There: revamped it::

So, you've woken up to the wretchedness of your prison cell, and you want to get everybody to take the "red pill" and wake up to the harsh reality of the Black Iron Prison.  I agree that they should.  A happy prisoner that just doesn't get it would never think of helping the escape effort.  Or is escape even possible?  A black sheep is still a sheep. 

Say you do escape.  You spend every night digging a tunnel out of the hell hole with a spork you stole from the mandatory dinner, leave a dummy in your bed made out of toilet paper and painted with blood, then escape!  Well then, you're a free man now, right?  Wrong.  Now you must live the life of a fugitive.  There is no escape from the warden, the president, the Lord, or any of the major tyrants you despise.  They will haunt you, hunt you down, and make you pay time. 

Maybe you should have just tried getting out on good behavior instead?  Maybe you should have just coordinated a prison break a~la Natural Born Killers?  Whatever's clever, there is no escape from the Black Iron Prison, because its oppressive air is everywhere, driving us all into a black iron lung. 

There is no escape from the Black Iron Prison, but you can become its warden.  Did you just hear me say that?  Yes, I said you, the prisoner, can become your enemy: the tip top fucking warden, but who would want a shitball job like that?  You would if you could turn the Black Iron Prison into something more like the paradise you've been dreaming of to keep you from hanging yourself with the bedsheets.  How do you attain that kind of power?  How do you suddenly shift from imprisoned victim to King of the Concrete?  Perhaps you will, one of these days, wake up from the horror of the Black Iron Prison that you've woken up to, by transforming it.  You will change your fate, and fate will change you, because you must, and it must.  You can paint the prison bars white as sunshine.  You can become the president and paint the white house gold.  But there is no escape from the Black Iron Prison.