PD.com: You wont believe our bullshit

Main Menu

The upside of down

Started by Bhode_Sativa, January 09, 2007, 11:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: Jenne on January 10, 2007, 05:40:19 PM
Yeah, I wouldn't be able to separate the biology from it, personally.  I believe we are creatures of our bodies.  If that makes sense.

The history of our genome and our evolution are tied with our psychological experiences, in every way, to my mind.  That's what studying the biologies of other organisms teaches us, time and again.

I've been saying this for months now.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe on January 10, 2007, 06:53:46 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 10, 2007, 05:46:37 PM
None of this changes the fact that Bhode is an assbag.

Thus the massive threadjack.

I don't know seems pretty relevant to me.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Payne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 10, 2007, 05:46:37 PM
None of this changes the fact that Bhode is an assbag.

Bumped, but only for this absolute gem.