News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

REPORT STUFF HERE

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, May 04, 2015, 11:31:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

I'd like to report that after a lengthy absence from this board, I returned to find that you people still let Roger run around and talk as much as he wants to. PD has been around for over a decade and this bug still hasn't been fixed. WTF?
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: V3X on May 17, 2015, 05:16:21 AM
I'd like to report that after a lengthy absence from this board, I returned to find that you people still let Roger run around and talk as much as he wants to. PD has been around for over a decade and this bug still hasn't been fixed. WTF?

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I have relatives in Ohio, and I'm pretty sure they're the origin of the stereotypes.

FYI.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."