News:

Testimonial: "I cannot see a slither of a viable defense for this godawful circlejerk board."

Main Menu

Flyers, leaflets and other assorted tomfoolery

Started by Cain, January 26, 2007, 01:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Put links and text for all good propagandic stuff in here.  Anything else will be deleted or moved.

LMNO

LMNO

Cain

A suggestion: If you are travelling, get a Gmail or other large space email account and email propaganda to yourself.  If its anything like the UK, the internet cafes and library will charge 5 pence or something similar a page.

LMNO

Good idea.

Also: Later today, I will post a link to BIP audio rants.

Suu

hey LMNO, is there a way that you can get me the PDF via email or another link? Unfortunately it's blocked at work for "personal storage and backup".

Damn the man.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Cramulus

MORE, MORE
FEED ME MORE

The City of White Plains is gonna get it today. The kids were hoping for a snow day, and they're gonna get a blizzard. A blizzard of nonsense.

update: POSTERGASM materials here:

Tools and Tips for Culture Jamming
Postergasm: Volume Aleph
Postergasm: Volume Dingus
Postergasm: Volume Calvinball
Postergasm: Volume Butts
Postergasm: Disinfomercials
23 things to Amuse Yourself While You Wait
101 Ways to Make Everybody's Day Weirder
Why I Put Up Posters

Suu

It makes me wonder about the homeless that received a copy of TGRR's rant that I passed out last week, and if they have been enlightened. Just passing them out gave me a warm fuzzy.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

AFK

I was poking around on my PC at home (until my wife came in, boy THAT was emberassing)
and I found a couple of older flyers/brochures.  One was the one-sheet of assorted meme-bombs that ended with the line "We cordially invite you to a jailbreak" another I think was a brochure that vex had come up with.  Anyway, would those be helpful here? 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

The latter, if formatted.

The former, only if arranged in a layout condusive to crack & peel stickers.

Cain

Also, there are TGRR's flyers.  I'll ask him if he wants to move them in here.

Suu

In other news, my office got a few new all-in-ones that put Staples to shame. I'm going to "test their features" later and assemble some of the Machine,Ñ¢ brochures for our break room.

LMNO

Quote from: Cain on January 29, 2007, 05:50:12 PM
Also, there are TGRR's flyers.  I'll ask him if he wants to move them in here.

Were those ever laid out?