News:

It is our goal to harrass and harangue you ever further toward our own incoherent brand of horse-laugh radicalism.

Main Menu

Rant 110: 3-Headed Mind Pollution

Started by Irreverend Hugh, KSC, August 19, 2005, 10:03:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: East Coast Hustlewe're not talking about me, we're talking about YUO. I've never said that I thought states were a bad idea, just that I'm not sure that I care for the way they're being run right now.

8)

actually I am not concerned about the whole statism/anti-statism axis anymore. I was kicked out of the "Real Anarchist(tm)"  club a long time ago because I insisted that there was probably more to changing society than not washing oneself and dumpster diving.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC
Quote from: Verthaine
Goddess forbid discordianism ever becomes relevent.

Awomen!

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
You're yelling into the void, Verthaine.

Hugh is trying to use his mod & admin status to make himself some kind "authority" in the Discordian paradigm.

Well, let him try.  Authority figures = targets, IMO.

Hehhehehe! That's the funniest shit you have said yet. And ironic for you to say.

How is it ironic, personal prospects-boi?

Did I ban you?

Did I change the text of your posts?

Did I throw my "weight" around, in an attempt to establish myself as an "authority"?

Nope.  That was YOU, Hugh...and now you say it is irony when I bring it up.  Now, THAT'S funny.  I wonder if Turd, Gitmo, Donk, etc, find it as funny?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Think on it.

QuoteDid I ban you?

Did I ban you? Nope.

QuoteDid I change the text of your posts?

I changed one of your posts so that others could see what you were on about. And that change was merely restoring what you deleted. Period.

QuoteDid I throw my "weight" around, in an attempt to establish myself as an "authority"?

Now you are making shit up. Internet drama wah wah wah wah. "Notice me! Notice me! Notice me!" is basically what you are saying. That's cool, if you'd just fess up to it. Well. This has been my one minute of noticing you. I am still sure you will continue seeking attention from anywhere you can get it. Perhaps you shouldhave a drink and relax.

QuoteNope.  That was YOU, Hugh...and now you say it is irony when I bring it up.  Now, THAT'S funny.  I wonder if Turd, Gitmo, Donk, etc, find it as funny?

Heh. Wrong again. Irony. All one need do is read your posts. You are the king of flounce afterall.

Are you now going to be the board cop and cry up a litany of complaints everytime someone and I get into a furore?

The Good Reverend Roger

Think on it.

QuoteDid I ban you?

Did I ban you? Nope.

QuoteDid I change the text of your posts?

I changed one of your posts so that others could see what you were on about. And that change was merely restoring what you deleted. Period.

QuoteDid I throw my "weight" around, in an attempt to establish myself as an "authority"?

Now you are making shit up. Internet drama wah wah wah wah. "Notice me! Notice me! Notice me!" is basically what you are saying. That's cool, if you'd just fess up to it. Well. This has been my one minute of noticing you. I am still sure you will continue seeking attention from anywhere you can get it. Perhaps you shouldhave a drink and relax.

QuoteNope.  That was YOU, Hugh...and now you say it is irony when I bring it up.  Now, THAT'S funny.  I wonder if Turd, Gitmo, Donk, etc, find it as funny?

Heh. Wrong again. Irony. All one need do is read your posts. You are the king of flounce afterall.

Are you now going to be the board cop and cry up a litany of complaints everytime someone and I get into a furore?

1.  Account erased.  Turd = banned.  Gitmo = banned.  Donk = apparently about to be banned.

2.  You changed one of my rants (and no, I don't give a fuck that you thought you could "improve it").  You altered Gitmo's text during an argument.  Turd?  He can make that argument himself.

3.  No, I'm calling you a two bit Napoleon.  If you feel the need to cry like a little bitch and hide behind the "argument" of "internet drama", go right ahead...but realize that I - for one- am laughing my ass off at you.  As for noticing me, I don't give a fuck whether you do or not.  As for drinking, why?  Apparently ALL YOU DO IS DRINK, and look what it has done to you? :lol:

4.  Nope.  I'm just going to keep calling your bullshit what it is.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

:lol:

Now he thinks Donk is running around gabbing.

HEY, DUMBASS:  I read your posts at EB&G, you paranoid fruitcake.

LMNO

1.  Account erased.  Turd = banned.  Gitmo = banned.  Donk = apparently about to be banned.

So, now you're saying that GitMo was banned, and not thrown in jail, as you reported?

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: LMNO

So, now you're saying that GitMo was banned, and not thrown in jail, as you reported?

Rog's account was not erased. It is still there at the Bar and Grill. Rog left the Bar and Grill in a snit. He said he would never ever come back and took all of his sermons off. His bluff was called and his account was rendered inactive.

I didn't change Rog's rant (the one in question being #31). I edit/re-posted the text that was first posted by him. The only change made to that was putting something in bold. That's all. People saw it.

As for GitMo being banned, at the Bar and Grill he was because he played haxxor. I still have Rog's PM saying "You got punked!" which was sent to me on the very day GitMo did that. As for him being banned here on PD, the only one who does that is the Mgt. So if he was banned here, that is something to take up with the Mgt. (Who does as she pleases.)

Turd was temporarily banned from the Bar and Grill, but it was fair and square. You can read waht lead up to it. He is no longer banned, as the whole thing was reset.

Despite what Rog says, Donk will not be banned. And contrary to what Roger said, Donkey did run around and gab...I was online the night he did so, speaking with some of the people he was gabbing to. But that whole mess is between Donkey and I which is being worked out over PM.

I am still laughing at TGRR. He keeps amusing me.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO

Gitmo was banned as "poopsmith" on EB&G long before he got in trouble.

The Good Reverend Roger

I didn't change Rog's rant (the one in question being #31). I edit/re-posted the text that was first posted by him. The only change made to that was putting something in bold. That's all. People saw it.

As for GitMo being banned, at the Bar and Grill he was because he played haxxor. I still have Rog's PM saying "You got punked!" Despite what Rog says, Donk will not be banned. And contrary to what Roger said, Donkey did run around and gab...I was online the night he did so, speaking with some of the people he was gabbing to. But that whole mess is between Donkey and I which is being worked out over PM.

I am still laughing at TGRR. He keeps amusing me.

1. So you changed it.  Thanks for fessing up, shitheels.

2.  Gitmo couldn't hack his way out of a wet paper bag.  You banned him because he made fun of you (same reason you banned Turd).  As for Donk, you were crying that he spoke to me...when all I did was read EB&G, and laugh at you trying to be a tyrant, you fucking rube.

3.  That's fine, Hugh, because I've been laughing at you, with your little despot act.  You're every bit as bad as Eric in that regard, and I think that's funnier than hell.  You should just rip his forum rules off (why not?  You rip everything off, sooner or later), and post them at EB&G.  It would be more honest (strange as that concept may be to you).

Funniest thing is that when the business with my account and the "hidden" files went down, you tried to act like you didn't know what has happeneing, you fundamentally dishonest hack. :lol:

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

1. So you changed it.  Thanks for fessing up, shitheels.

2.  Gitmo couldn't hack his way out of a wet paper bag.  You banned him because he made fun of you (same reason you banned Turd).  As for Donk, you were crying that he spoke to me...when all I did was read EB&G, and laugh at you trying to be a tyrant, you fucking rube.

3.  That's fine, Hugh, because I've been laughing at you, with your little despot act.  You're every bit as bad as Eric in that regard, and I think that's funnier than hell.  You should just rip his forum rules off (why not?  You rip everything off, sooner or later), and post them at EB&G.  It would be more honest (strange as that concept may be to you).

That I changed it was known by all from day one. Knuckle head. What are you on about?

#2: Nope. Turd got banned because he kept up the crap that was stirred up over here. The posts are all there to read. GitMo? Heh, don't you have a short memory. You can't change what happened. GitMo did what he did and you and I both know it. I remember you weren't so up in arms about waht happened to GitMo back then either.

I didn't cry that Donkey talked to you. I simply stated that he did. Silly boy. No matter how many times you say that I am trying to be a tyrant, it doesn't make it true. Your whole spiel is simply a play for more attention. You bitch and cuss about how the forums or the people on the forums or the mods or whoever sucks, but you are still here.

You want some pie and cheese with your whine?

The Good Reverend Roger

That I changed it was known by all from day one. Knuckle head. What are you on about?

#2: Nope. Turd got banned because he kept up the crap that was stirred up over here. The posts are all there to read. GitMo? Heh, don't you have a short memory. You can't change what happened. GitMo did what he did and you and I both know it. I remember you weren't so up in arms about waht happened to GitMo back then either.

I didn't cry that Donkey talked to you. I simply stated that he did. Silly boy. No matter how many times you say that I am trying to be a tyrant, it doesn't make it true. Your whole spiel is simply a play for more attention. You bitch and cuss about how the forums or the people on the forums or the mods or whoever sucks, but you are still here.

You want some pie and cheese with your whine?

1.  And then you act like you never changed it. :lol:  You can't even keep your lies straight.

2.  Translation:  He made fun of you, so you banned him.  I saw it, Hugh.  But this wasn't the first time you used your mod/admin abilities to "win" and argument, and I am quite sure it will not be the last.  You are the original "big fish in a little pond". :lol:  And stop lying about Gitmo, for chrissakes.  You banned him because he was yanking your chain with the poopsmith bit.

3.  If I had wanted attention, I would have started a new thread, instead of posting on one of yours....however, if that thought gives you a warm fuzzy feeling, go right ahead.  You're a two-bit Napoleon, and one whacking great liar, and I could give a damn about your pathetic attempts to razz me about "flouncing".  You're a joke, Hugh.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

1.  And then you act like you never changed it. :lol:  You can't even keep your lies straight.

2.  Translation:  He made fun of you, so you banned him.  I saw it, Hugh.  But this wasn't the first time you used your mod/admin abilities to "win" and argument, and I am quite sure it will not be the last.  You are the original "big fish in a little pond". :lol:  And stop lying about Gitmo, for chrissakes.  You banned him because he was yanking your chain with the poopsmith bit.

3.  If I had wanted attention, I would have started a new thread, instead of posting on one of yours....however, if that thought gives you a warm fuzzy feeling, go right ahead.  You're a two-bit Napoleon, and one whacking great liar, and I could give a damn about your pathetic attempts to razz me about "flouncing".  You're a joke, Hugh.

#1: Where or when? I said it a few times back when your aneurysm first broke.

#2: GitMo was banned for haxx0ring. It was funny for a second, but then I thought so be it. And it was decided to ban him. The poopsmith thing was actually pretty funny, silly boy. If I was the evil person you say, why didn't I just go and erase all of his posts? Stop being a doorknob. You have this problem with your memory and twisting around of things.

#3: You did start many new threads to get attention, silly man. Yep. and what are some of the so-called other times when I used mod/admin abilities to win an argument? Huh? "Big fish in a little pond" indeed. Ironic for you to say that, since all this flak probably comes from the fact that you got that "Access Denied" message when you wanted more mod abilities over at the Bar and Grill....then your aneurysm popped open and you have been hemorrhaging ever since.

The whole GitMo thing was witnessed, remember? You weren't the only one on there when that happened. And if it happened as you say it did, how come you didn't raise up a stink back then about it? (Seeing as GitMo was supposed to be your friend and all, and not really just another one of your own accounts.)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC[
#1: Where or when? I said it a few times back when your aneurysm first broke.

#2: GitMo was banned for haxx0ring. It was funny for a second, but then I thought so be it. And it was decided to ban him. The poopsmith thing was actually pretty funny, silly boy. If I was the evil person you say, why didn't I just go and erase all of his posts? Stop being a doorknob. You have this problem with your memory and twisting around of things.

#3: You did start many new threads to get attention, silly man. Yep. and what are some of the so-called other times when I used mod/admin abilities to win an argument? Huh? "Big fish in a little pond" indeed. Ironic for you to say that, since all this flak probably comes from the fact that you got that "Access Denied" message when you wanted more mod abilities over at the Bar and Grill....then your aneurysm popped open and you have been hemorrhaging ever since.

The whole GitMo thing was witnessed, remember? You weren't the only one on there when that happened. And if it happened as you say it did, how come you didn't raise up a stink back then about it? (Seeing as GitMo was supposed to be your friend and all, and not really just another one of your own accounts.)

1.  You said I erased all my rants except this one.  

2.  I saw it, Hugh.  Why do you lie?

3.  No, but thanks for distorting the facts, again.  The reason I got pissed is because someone read my PMs (which was the excuse for the "access denied" bit), and because I realized what a load of utter bullshit you and Bella had been feeding me for so long.  Both of you are really as two-faced as it gets, you know?  You really think I got this pissed over you indulging in your habit of "victory by moderation", or over mod status on an internet forum?  Hell, all you had to do was be honest..."Roger, we aren't giving you more mod status, because we don't trust you not to go berserk" (despite the fact that I have never gone berserk with mod status on ANY forum)...yeah, that would have pissed me off, but I would have gotten over it.  After all, I only wanted the access so I could move posts instead of deleting them...instead, both of you lied through your teeth, while having a good chuckle at my expense.  And now you wonder why I despise the both of you?  :lol:  You didn't think I had a few sources of my own?  :lol:  Teach me to put out the kind of effort I did, setting up that section in the first place.  I won't be making that mistake again, at least not anywhere that you and Bella have any mod/admin abilities.

4.  Gitmo was my friend, but I had - at that time - no stake in the argument.  He was deliberately poking you, which I thought was funny, but he's a big boy, and can handle himself...and I DID give you shit about it (half-jokingly calling you "trollax", after the last hilarity at "The Mirror".  So save your breath, and your lies.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSCI didn't change Rog's rant...

well, which is it?

:lol:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"