News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

Subliminal Message

Started by LHX, February 04, 2007, 01:03:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Subtle is open to interpretation, subliminal isn't even meant to be recognized on a conscious level.

DJRubberducky

I think subliminal stimuli play a part in what's commonly called "intuition".  When I suddenly "know" something even though I can't consciously trace my way to it, and it turns out I'm correct, I think it's because my brain was able to receive *and* process information on a non-conscious level.

I sometimes get these flashes when working logic puzzles (you know, the kind with the grid you mark with Xs and dots), and then when I try to pursue where I got the "intuitive insight", I find that it was two different things I had read but not yet consciously connected.
- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.