News:

Bigotry is abound, apprently, within these boards.  There is a level of supposed tolerance I will have no part of.  Obviously, it seems to be well-embraced here.  I have finally found something more fucked up than what I'm used to.  Congrats. - Ruby

Main Menu

Liber 812 POEEcast

Started by LMNO, January 31, 2007, 01:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Over at http://earfatigue.multiply.com/music/item/123 there is Mangrove's "Liber 812, Part 1", audio-style.

Jasper

Just gave it a listen.  Good work, even if the Borroughs slur is a bit overdone at times.  Adds charachter.

Jasper

Maybe not Borroughs, but it's some kind of smoker-ish maybe drunk slur.  Can't place it.

Mangrove

the burroughs vibe made me feel all warm, squishy and nostalgic.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

LMNO

That was me trying to be drunk and pedantic simultaneously.

Similar to Burroughs, but I can do a better Bill impersonation than that.

Maybe for part 2, I'll see if I can channel WSB.

Mangrove

Quote from: LMNO on February 05, 2007, 02:53:25 PM
That was me trying to be drunk and pedantic simultaneously.

Similar to Burroughs, but I can do a better Bill impersonation than that.

Maybe for part 2, I'll see if I can channel WSB.

that reminds me, i have to get mrs mang to find the complete liber 812 she printed off before the BIP forum went splodey.

AFK

goddamned attheforums!!!!   :x
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mangrove

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on February 05, 2007, 08:11:03 PM
goddamned attheforums!!!!   :x

yeah, i know.

it's ok though. liber 812 survived as did parts 1 & 2 of liber BSE (still to be completed)...as did the other SSOOKN essasys.

i learned my lesson about keeping backups and didn't, overall, suffer to badly. i think others may have lost more work than i did.

Mangrove

and lo! there was rejoicing in the house of mang' as the complete manuscript of liber 812 was revealed.

:banana:

LMNO

Just so y'all know, I'm gonna be working some overtime for the next few weeks, which will severely cut into recording time.

So, it's not that I've stopped these, I'm just really busy.

Mangrove

Quote from: LMNO on February 15, 2007, 08:26:12 PM
Just so y'all know, I'm gonna be working some overtime for the next few weeks, which will severely cut into recording time.

So, it's not that I've stopped these, I'm just really busy.

hey, no problem. i was stoked just to hear part 1 complete! in your own time good sir.