News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

CloserToGod: Black Iron Prison Rebuttal

Started by AFK, February 05, 2007, 04:22:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thurnez Isa

Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

LMNO

LHX

neat hell

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Swote, what flavour of wiki software do youse want?
Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

LMNO

Beats me, I dunno even how it should work.

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

LMNO

Sure, what the hell.  It's best if it just gets started, and if we find problems we'll deal with it then.

LMNO
-has found actions are better than debates, in these sorts of cases.

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Got the softs and the database set up, will upload the whole thing and have it running by tomorrow morning, latest... I hope. ;)

LHX

neat hell

Doc Howl

Quote from: LMNO on February 05, 2007, 05:13:25 PM
Quote from: CloserToGodI have broken free of the BIP and I find that it is actually a lonely place, it is not populated with individuals, but it does not have any further walls and is not devoid of life. It is a free place that is to be explored and learnt from.

This paragraph alone makes it painfully clear that you have no understanding of what we are saying.  You obviously took a quick glance at the metaphor and it,Äôs symbolism, and came to a quick conclusion based upon your own biases, as opposed to the extensive dialogs that can be found here.

It looks more like this "closer to God" guy is trying to pass himself off as some sort of guru or swami.  "Hey, look at me!  I've already transcended everything you are experiencing!".  Unfortunately, that still won't get him laid on the internet.
GET IT OFF ME!

AFK

You don't know the half of it.  You should check out his sight, skip the intro though, trust me. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Doc Howl

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on February 15, 2007, 09:02:45 PM
You don't know the half of it.  You should check out his sight, skip the intro though, trust me. 

Link?

It occurs to me that I should know better.
GET IT OFF ME!

Mangrove

to spare you checking out his site:

OMG MASONS ARE EVERYWHERE ARGHGH!!!!

TEH MASONS HAVE AN EVIL BUNNY!!!!!!
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

AFK

I dunno, I thought him finding masonic symbolism in Ghostbusters was quite amusing.  Slimer the Mason.  lmao
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Doc Howl

Quote from: Mangrove on February 15, 2007, 09:14:15 PM
to spare you checking out his site:

OMG MASONS ARE EVERYWHERE ARGHGH!!!!

TEH MASONS HAVE AN EVIL BUNNY!!!!!!

What about the Jews?  It isn't a cool, edgy site without saying stuff about the Zionist oppressors.
GET IT OFF ME!