News:

I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER.

Main Menu

Meme bomb cartoon

Started by DJRubberducky, February 09, 2007, 10:10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJRubberducky

I also have it in a smaller size, possibly suitable for signature files, etc.  Just rename the URL to "blacksheepsmall.jpg".  Or hell, scale down this one yer damn self; I don't care.

Bon appetit!  MS Word clip art FTW!
- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Triple Zero

i made another one based off the album cover LMNO posted:

(colours inverted for extra confusion as to "what is black/what is white" and "who is running away from whom")
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

DJ, ftw!

000, ft(other)w!

I might use these for another show flyer.

DJRubberducky

Heh.  I can't get the black sheep concept into the verses I've started, but now I have a chorus begging for its own verses:

Baa baa black sheep, you're still in the pen
Baa baa black sheep, you're still one of them

I'm not inspired on that one right now, though.  I fear it'll take a side trip to some emo/goth site to get those juices flowing.
- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

The Littlest Ubermensch

Quote from: DJRubberducky on February 12, 2007, 03:11:15 PM
Heh.  I can't get the black sheep concept into the verses I've started, but now I have a chorus begging for its own verses:

Baa baa black sheep, you're still in the pen
Baa baa black sheep, you're still one of them.

*likes*
[witticism/philosophical insight/nifty quote to prove my intelligence to the forum]

LISTEN TO MY SHOW THURSDAY 5-7 EST

THEN GO TO MY MYSPACE

Jasper

This makes me giggle.

Edit:  That's probably a good sign.

Shibboleet The Annihilator