News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

Meme bomb cartoon

Started by DJRubberducky, February 09, 2007, 10:10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJRubberducky

I also have it in a smaller size, possibly suitable for signature files, etc.  Just rename the URL to "blacksheepsmall.jpg".  Or hell, scale down this one yer damn self; I don't care.

Bon appetit!  MS Word clip art FTW!
- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Triple Zero

i made another one based off the album cover LMNO posted:

(colours inverted for extra confusion as to "what is black/what is white" and "who is running away from whom")
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

DJ, ftw!

000, ft(other)w!

I might use these for another show flyer.

DJRubberducky

Heh.  I can't get the black sheep concept into the verses I've started, but now I have a chorus begging for its own verses:

Baa baa black sheep, you're still in the pen
Baa baa black sheep, you're still one of them

I'm not inspired on that one right now, though.  I fear it'll take a side trip to some emo/goth site to get those juices flowing.
- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

The Littlest Ubermensch

Quote from: DJRubberducky on February 12, 2007, 03:11:15 PM
Heh.  I can't get the black sheep concept into the verses I've started, but now I have a chorus begging for its own verses:

Baa baa black sheep, you're still in the pen
Baa baa black sheep, you're still one of them.

*likes*
[witticism/philosophical insight/nifty quote to prove my intelligence to the forum]

LISTEN TO MY SHOW THURSDAY 5-7 EST

THEN GO TO MY MYSPACE

Jasper

This makes me giggle.

Edit:  That's probably a good sign.

Shibboleet The Annihilator