News:

There are no innocents, only the squeamish and the aroused.

Main Menu

Discussion of Depression

Started by AFK, February 13, 2007, 02:48:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LHX

neat hell

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: triple zero on February 15, 2007, 02:35:25 PM
Quote from: LHX on February 15, 2007, 02:27:08 PMthats a mental disorder according to convention

yes, well i was talking about the "good" kind of mental health.

the one that makes your mental a minty fresh quiet place equipped with a big motherfucking sharp pencil, which can be used both for creating good ideas as well as stabbing bullshit in the face.  :mrgreen:

ok so we have "popular mental health", i have no interest in knowing how to acquire this, and if i had, well i'm certainly there would be queues of people wanting to tell me if i only snap my fingers.

and we have "real healthy mental healthy for real healthness". this was my question, what do people (but people on this board!) think is a "good" "healthy" state of mental health. and how do they think one should go is the best way of acquiring this state.

i already brought up not watching TV and deconstructing advertising.

what is your secret?

activily challenging everything I believe in

kind of along the lines of what LMNO posted

The irony it seems when you are nothing, or have no believes defining your idenity then you are at your most powerful
at least this is what ive come to believe ( :lol: I made a funny) from my search
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante