News:

You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for PD.com.

Main Menu

Fleshing out Occult - refinement of diagrams

Started by LHX, February 15, 2007, 04:07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LHX

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 21, 2007, 03:03:04 PM
Quote from: triple zero on February 21, 2007, 02:49:50 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 21, 2007, 02:21:21 PMNow, any other motives you'd care to shove into our mouths, asstard?

:lol:

says you?

who keeps shoving "divinations", "chakras", "banging drums", "spirits" and all that into our mouths?

The guy jabbering about his Thoth tarot cards, IIRC.
i think that was Cybin
neat hell

Triple Zero

no, i think he was referring to Mang and me.

aanyway, i think everything has already been said in the other thread by you and LMNO and Silly's last remark.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Triple Zero

LHX - where did your diagrams in the first post of this thread go??
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

LHX

Quote from: triple zero on March 06, 2007, 12:55:30 PM
LHX - where did your diagrams in the first post of this thread go??

found it

the link was broke

dam man - that was a intense week

the chart is off the fuckin wall

EDIT - there is spelling mistakes in there - in the top right its supposed to say 'confining' instead of 'coning'

i think
neat hell

Triple Zero

what, last week, or when this thread happened?

i was just doing some thread archeology cause i needed to pique the interest of some potential dutch recruits.. just found a forum invitation in one of my old throwaway email boxes, they seemed interesting at first, but now their forum looks like they only talk about WoW  :| .. we'll see what comes of it.

Mangrove

Quote from: triple zero on March 06, 2007, 01:24:24 PM

i was just doing some thread archeology cause i needed to pique the interest of some potential dutch recruits.. just found a forum invitation in one of my old throwaway email boxes, they seemed interesting at first, but now their forum looks like they only talk about WoW   :| .. we'll see what comes of it.

kill them! kill them all!!!!   :evil:
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Mangrove on March 06, 2007, 03:21:02 PM
Quote from: triple zero on March 06, 2007, 01:24:24 PM

i was just doing some thread archeology cause i needed to pique the interest of some potential dutch recruits.. just found a forum invitation in one of my old throwaway email boxes, they seemed interesting at first, but now their forum looks like they only talk about WoW   :| .. we'll see what comes of it.

kill them! kill them all!!!!   :evil:

hey! hey! ssssh they're probably reading the forum right now  :)

they're not even in the 50-post stage yet ;-)

probably going straight after this occult stuff as well, since when i first got there, they were trying to get some sort of chaosmagic thingy together. as i said, no idea what they're up to now..

i just posted a whole bunch of my favourite links and writings from this forum, i figured these would serve as a good quick introduction to our current projects, and because it's linked on this forum as well, work as an incentive to perhaps sign up and start discussing if their interest is piqued.
one of those guys said "this kind of sounds like fight club .. and i mean that in a positive way".

for your interest, these are the links i crossposted:
Quote- The Black Iron Prison - Discordia Revisited (ja de paginas staan wat door elkaar, sorry, iets met dubbelzijdig printen, knip en plak plezier apology about how all the pages are scrambled)
- The Barstool Experiment (en nogmaals HST-style, RWHN-style)
- What is the Black Iron Prison about?
- The Golden Sphere of Possibility (de Black Iron Prison vanuit de andere kant bekeken)
- Suburban Book of the Dead - Rough Guide to Freedom
- Suburban Book of the Dead - Good Boy! aka Things You Don't Need To Hear
- Suburban Book of the Dead - The Long Haul
- What Is The Machine?
- The Discordian Network - The Highlights
- The Good Reverend Roger - What Can We Do To Help You Stop Screaming?

these are just a few things i got from some quick thread archeology, if anyone thinks it could be more concise, or i missed some obvious post, i'd like to hear about it.
one thing i couldn't find was an actual forum-post/thread about The Black Iron Prison, does it only exist in pamphlet-forum?
another thing i'd like to point out is that i put the barstool-experiment as second on the list, because, seeing as these guys might be chaos hippies, i'd give them a pre-emptive barstool hit (actually, i would have given them a pre-emptive barstool hit anyway, no matter who they are)

Mangrove

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Jasper