News:

We can't help you...in fact, we're part of the problem.

Main Menu

Fleshing out Occult - refinement of diagrams

Started by LHX, February 15, 2007, 04:07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LHX

the underlying logic is that there is some sort of process at work here
neat hell

Mangrove

i think perhaps the doc might be thinking we're being all madjiqkual and have  :hosrie: in our stables. but that's not the case (and if that's what people want, then that's what mysticwicks is for...)

this part of the forum (that is the BIP subforum) sprang from a collaborative pamphlet called 'black iron prison'. what has arisen from the pamphlet have been discussions about belief systems. i think that's what this is about more than anything.

if i created the impression that we were attempting to invent a GUT of the occult, then i might not have been as clear as i could.

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Doc Howl

Quote from: LHX on February 15, 2007, 10:22:23 PM

What kind of process?  What "work"?

Please be more specific....because unless you consider bullshit to be a process, I fail to see any process in ANY kind of occult "activity".  Just a bunch of monkeys following a more clever monkey that has found a way to live off of their labor.
GET IT OFF ME!

Doc Howl

Quote from: Mangrove on February 15, 2007, 10:24:07 PM

if i created the impression that we were attempting to invent a GUT of the occult, then i might not have been as clear as i could.

Well, yeah, that's what I was asking.

Because that's what it looked like.
GET IT OFF ME!

Mangrove

Quote from: Doc Howl on February 15, 2007, 10:25:25 PM

Please be more specific....because unless you consider bullshit to be a process, I fail to see any process in ANY kind of occult "activity".  Just a bunch of monkeys following a more clever monkey that has found a way to live off of their labor.

trying to figure out why that happens is part of the discussion. you may be more in agreement with people here than you realize.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Doc Howl

Quote from: Mangrove on February 15, 2007, 10:28:13 PM

trying to figure out why that happens is part of the discussion. you may be more in agreement with people here than you realize.

Probably.  I am just having trouble understanding what people are trying to say.  I'm an idiot, you see.

But I can tell you why people fall for thsi sort of shit.
GET IT OFF ME!

LHX

Quote from: Doc Howl on February 15, 2007, 10:30:05 PM

Probably.  I am just having trouble understanding what people are trying to say.  I'm an idiot, you see.

it sells
neat hell

Doc Howl

Quote from: LHX on February 15, 2007, 10:32:32 PM
Quote from: Doc Howl on February 15, 2007, 10:30:05 PM

it sells

For a price that would make your head spin.

This is why I fail to understand what all the chatter is about.  It's actually quite simple.  You just figure out what the monkeys worship, and find the next "edgier" thing.  It is nothing more than being able to predict trends.  Five years ago it was angels.  Now it's reikki.  Next year, who knows?  Space brothers, or some similar bullshit.
GET IT OFF ME!

LHX

Quote from: Doc Howl on February 15, 2007, 10:36:26 PM

This is why I fail to understand what all the chatter is about.  It's actually quite simple.  You just figure out what the monkeys worship, and find the next "edgier" thing.  It is nothing more than being able to predict trends.  Five years ago it was angels.  Now it's reikki.  Next year, who knows?  Space brothers, or some similar bullshit.
man

i think youre talking about what its become
not what its based on

werent you the one talking about history in that other thread?

good fruit turns rotten if you arent careful

there is a lot of rotten shit around right now
neat hell

Doc Howl

Quote from: LHX on February 15, 2007, 10:39:46 PM
Quote from: Doc Howl on February 15, 2007, 10:36:26 PM

man

i think youre talking about what its become
not what its based on

werent you the one talking about history in that other thread?

good fruit turns rotten if you arent careful

there is a lot of rotten shit around right now

Become since when?  The last ice age?  It's ALWAYS been bullshit.  It is rotten, and it has always been that way, there for the clever to feed off of the masses. 
GET IT OFF ME!

LHX

lmfao

nothing originates as a rotten tool

a hammer wasnt designed to beat people over the head wiff
neat hell

Doc Howl

Quote from: LHX on February 15, 2007, 10:45:04 PM
lmfao

nothing originates as a rotten tool

a hammer wasnt designed to beat people over the head wiff

Betcha it was.
GET IT OFF ME!

LHX

ill bet my nutsack and my Wu-Tang Forever CD

and my construction boots

and whatever else i got
neat hell

Doc Howl

Quote from: LHX on February 15, 2007, 10:49:27 PM
ill bet my nutsack and my Wu-Tang Forever CD

and my construction boots

and whatever else i got

Okay.  Which is older:  The first known stone axe (weapon), or the first known stone adze (tool)?
GET IT OFF ME!

LHX

when i fix the flux capacitor on my delorean, ill go back in time and ask around
neat hell