News:

Look at the world emptily, and it will gladly return the favor.

Main Menu

Random News Stories

Started by Thurnez Isa, December 29, 2006, 04:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

John Bolton's tweeting about how this is the first step in Iranian regime change.

:cheney:
:putin:
:winning:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on January 03, 2020, 03:52:07 PM
John Bolton's tweeting about how this is the first step in Iranian regime change.

:cheney:
:putin:
:winning:

Bolton is a cartoon villain.  Seriously.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

Amazing how they managed to keep El Chapo, McVeigh etc alive but this guy just happens to snuff it and all the details about the way in which it happened seemed to be wrong but all the evidence seems to be destroyed.

Bu🤠ns

https://www.military.com/off-duty/iran-may-have-fleet-communist-killer-dolphins.html

QuoteIn 2000, the Islamic Republic acquired a number of dolphins from Russia, ones specially trained to attack enemy ships, according to the BBC. The dolphins had originally been trained by the Soviet Union. When funding for the project ran out, the dolphins were acquired by their former trainer, who moved them to a dolphinarium.

Quote1991, after the fall of the Soviet Union, the dolphin unit was sent to the Crimean Peninsula from a base in the Russian Pacific area. There, the dolphins were trained to kill enemy frogmen using harpoons mounted on their backs. They would also swim at enemy ships in suicide attacks while carrying explosive sea mines, as they were able to distinguish between Russian and American submarines by the sounds their propulsion systems make underwater

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Cramulus

oh look at this, the house is getting ready to think about repealing the patriot act's AUMF..

ah, the check and balance system! It was nice while it lasted, maybe it'll come back some day.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/29/politics/khanna-lee-aumf-preview/index.html

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

They were previously giving their kids bleach to "cure" them of autism, too.

The Johnny

Quote from: Cain on January 31, 2020, 10:03:09 AM
They were previously giving their kids bleach to "cure" them of autism, too.

From the viewpoint that certain type of people are a disease, it's perfect logic.

Not my viewpoint, for the record.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Cain

Yeah, I just feel bad for the kids whose parents are buying into this bullshit.

Cramulus

https://www.theadvocates.org/2020/01/apple-caves-in-to-fbi-demand-for-backdoor-access/

Apple caves, gives FBI tools to break encryption

THINK DIFFERENT, CITIZEN
                     \
:america: