News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

Random News Stories

Started by Thurnez Isa, December 29, 2006, 04:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Cain

Saudi women are being given the right to vote and run for office in municipal elections.

No word yet on whether they have to vote the way their husband wants, or do as he says once in office, though.

BadBeast

Quote from: Cain on September 25, 2011, 02:04:01 PM
Saudi women are being given the right to vote and run for office in municipal elections.

No word yet on whether they have to vote the way their husband wants, or do as he says once in office, though.
^Mr Cynical.^.  Saudi Women aren't all married you know!
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Cain

No, I believe those under the age of seven are mercifully relieved of that particular burden.

BadBeast

I was thinking of Widows. But yeah, good point.

Cain

Quote from: BadBeast on September 25, 2011, 04:23:52 PM
I was thinking of Widows.

I believe they, under Islamic law, must instead obey the demands of either their own brothers, or their husband's brothers, depending on certain factors.

BadBeast

Ah, I can see how that might effect the wheels of Democratic process.

Triple Zero

So basically, it's a sly trick to give the men with the most wives more votes, under the guise of emancipation?

Impressive.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

BadBeast

Quote from: Triple Zero on September 25, 2011, 04:59:41 PM
So basically, it's a sly trick to give the men with the most wives more votes, under the guise of emancipation?

Impressive.
I bet David Cameron is taking notes.

Cain

I think the House of Saud are looking to modernize their country.  Slowly.

Very, very slowly.

But cultural modernization is going to lag behind.  So....

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Growing pains.

People argued against giving women the vote here for similar reasons.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

kingyak

Quote from: Cain on September 25, 2011, 02:04:01 PM

I wonder the same thing about Michele Bachmann.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."-HST

Triple Zero

Quote from: Nigel on September 25, 2011, 05:45:20 PM
Growing pains.

People argued against giving women the vote here for similar reasons.

You're right. Good point.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

No driving to the voting stations for Saudi Arabia's women

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-15079620

QuoteA court in Saudi Arabia has sentenced a woman to 10 lashes for breaking the country's ban on female drivers.

The woman, identified only as Shema, was found guilty of driving in Jeddah in July.

Women2drive, which campaigns for women to be allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia, says she has already lodged an appeal.

In recent months, scores of women have driven vehicles in Saudi cities in an effort to put pressure on the monarchy to change the law.