News:

Can anyone ever be sufficiently committed to Sparkle Motion?

Main Menu

Random News Stories

Started by Thurnez Isa, December 29, 2006, 04:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Quote from: kingyak on January 31, 2012, 04:12:12 PM
Unfortunate that the fetal seance bill passed anyway, but I applaud Howell's methods.

Truth, all around.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Lord Cataplanga

Welfare Drug Testing Bill Withdrawn After Amended To Include Testing Lawmakers

The title really says it all, doesn't it?

Quote"After it passed, Rep. McMillin got pretty upset and pulled his bill," Dvorak said. "If anything, I think it points out some of the hypocrisy. ... If we're going to impose standards on drug testing, then it should apply to everybody who receives government money."

Edit: I just read Cain's thread about a similarly awesomely hillarious ammendment to an anti-abortion law. Could this be the beggining of a trend?

Triple Zero

This was on Jon Stewarts show, ep 2nd feb. They were at some press conference and asked some politician to pee in the cup.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

kingyak

Critics often fail to consider the wacky hijinks that can result from living in a police state.

An undercover police officer in Sussex, England, shadowed a suspicious character through the streets a small market town for 20 minutes, following directions passed to him by a CCTV operator who guided him towards the suspect. After 20 minutes, the CCTV operator realized that the "suspicious character" was the police officer himself.

http://boingboing.net/2012/02/08/english-plainclothes-police-of.html
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."-HST

LMNO

Elder Iptuous

oh man....
if that cctv footage and accompanying radio traffic made it onto the web it would go down in history!
:lol:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: kingyak on February 08, 2012, 03:29:35 PM
Critics often fail to consider the wacky hijinks that can result from living in a police state.

An undercover police officer in Sussex, England, shadowed a suspicious character through the streets a small market town for 20 minutes, following directions passed to him by a CCTV operator who guided him towards the suspect. After 20 minutes, the CCTV operator realized that the "suspicious character" was the police officer himself.

http://boingboing.net/2012/02/08/english-plainclothes-police-of.html

THIS IS GODDAMN FANTASTIC.

I hope that this results in thousands of calls to the police to report suspicious characters.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Elder Iptuous

I was all like, "Oh sHit!"
and then i saw it was just a soccer team...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Iptuous on February 15, 2012, 03:20:30 PM
I was all like, "Oh sHit!"
and then i saw it was just a soccer team...

Plus it was in the Congo, so it was just black people.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

That many people dead in one lightning strike, I'd probably suspect witchcraft too.

Cramulus

http://www.waka.com/home/top-stories/Holmes-Sagging-Pants-Bill-Passes-Alabama-House-59-0-139465303.html

Alabama has a bill which imposes a $100-$150 fine for wearing "saggy pants"

I hope they also appoint a hall monitor to enforce the new state dress code.

reminds me of Louisiana's "thong law"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on February 17, 2012, 05:31:14 PM
http://www.waka.com/home/top-stories/Holmes-Sagging-Pants-Bill-Passes-Alabama-House-59-0-139465303.html

Alabama has a bill which imposes a $100-$150 fine for wearing "saggy pants"

I hope they also appoint a hall monitor to enforce the new state dress code.

reminds me of Louisiana's "thong law"

AMERICA SINKS DEEPER INTO IRRECOVERABLE RECESSION AMID SAGGY PANTS CRISIS

NEWS AT 11

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on February 24, 2012, 07:35:19 PM
Superbowl measles outbreak linked to anti-vaccination movement.

Sometimes, you gotta love it when herd immunity breaks down.

Humans are a funny species.  You can grind their noses in their own poop, and they will still side with superstition over reason any day of the week.
Molon Lube