Main Menu

Random News Stories

Started by Thurnez Isa, December 29, 2006, 04:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

That, or RS just got trolled.  :lol:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Like I said, NUGENT is the one trolling.

And America's gonna eat it right the fuck up.  I mean, fuck, isn't it TOTALLY AMERICA to idolize or spend a bunch of energy scorning a guy who shat his pants to personally avoid the same shit he advocates for others?

LIKE I SAID: TOMORROW IS AN IDIOT WITH ITS PANTS FULL OF SHIT AND A STUPID GRIN ON ITS FACE.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 25, 2013, 07:27:57 PM

And America's gonna eat it right the fuck up.  I mean, fuck, isn't it TOTALLY AMERICA to idolize or spend a bunch of energy scorning a guy who shat his pants to personally avoid the same shit he advocates for others?

LIKE I SAID: TOMORROW IS AN IDIOT WITH ITS PANTS FULL OF SHIT AND A STUPID GRIN ON ITS FACE.

THIS.

He hasn't really sold records since 1980 or so.

And the guy on Honey Boo Boo is TOO QUIET. American needs AN HERO(TM).
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Junkenstein

http://gothamist.com/2013/02/13/police_decide_teen_gang_sex_assault.php

QuotePolice have decided not to pursue charges against the teen classmates of a mentally challenged girl who was allegedly raped because they say the sex was "consensual"—due in part to the attackers' low IQs. According to the Daily News, school administrators had asked Nassau County police to drop the case, and they did, claiming that the mental deficiencies of both the victim and attackers made it "not something for us to get into."

Justice for all unless it's kind of uncomfortable to talk about or pursue.

Also, gang rape, or at least the reporting of gang rape appears to be rising. No idea what to make about that.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yeah, if that isn't a troll, he's gone Charlie Sheen.  :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on February 26, 2013, 04:32:01 PM

I'm okay with this, either way.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 26, 2013, 04:32:35 PM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on February 26, 2013, 04:32:01 PM

I'm okay with this, either way.

Yeah, it's pretty bi-winning.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Junkenstein

http://rt.com/usa/six-strikes-program-begins-434/

QuoteStarting this week, Internet Service Providers will start throttling connection speeds for customers alleged to be pirating copyright-protected materials.

Months after a controversial "six-strike" program was slated to be rolled out by the biggest ISPs in the United States, the Copyright Alert System (CAS) confirmed on Monday that the initiative has gone live.

Absolutely nothing can go wrong with this.

Edit for emphasis. If I provide a service to you and arbitrarily choose to under preform because I suspect you of illegal activity, I help no-one. If you are doing illegal things I'm not stopping you. If you aren't I'm just being a dick.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on February 26, 2013, 08:28:14 PM
http://rt.com/usa/six-strikes-program-begins-434/

QuoteStarting this week, Internet Service Providers will start throttling connection speeds for customers alleged to be pirating copyright-protected materials.

Months after a controversial "six-strike" program was slated to be rolled out by the biggest ISPs in the United States, the Copyright Alert System (CAS) confirmed on Monday that the initiative has gone live.

Absolutely nothing can go wrong with this.

Unless you have all the wrong values, of course.

Junkenstein

Of course. Nothing to HIDE have you?

Junkenstein

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/02/26/sea-shepherd-whaling-protesters-ruled-pirates/1949659/

QuoteA federal appeals court has declared the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society to be modern-day pirates and ordered the anti-whaling activists to stop confronting Japanese ships in the waters off Antarctica.

A three-judge panel of the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals reversed and rebuked a lower-court judge in Seattle, who had sided with Washington state-based Sea Shepherd and dismissed a lawsuit filed by Japanese whalers seeking to halt the protests. An international treaty allows governments to kill whales for research.

It's nice to have the stamp of legitimacy from the US courts. What exactly this ruling intends to accomplish is puzzling.

Junkenstein

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2013/02/26/black_police_officer_faces_charges_for_not_investigating_racial_taunts_against_himself.html

QuoteA black York Region officer faces Police Act charges for not investigating racial taunts thrown at him when he was called to a bush party.
Const. Dameian Muirhead, 33, is charged with three counts of misconduct for his handling of a farm party turned ugly, where he was allegedly subjected to repeated racial slurs and told, "I would love to see that guy hanging from a tree."

Junkenstein

http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/02/the_media_threat_to_democracy.html

QuoteAnn Coulter, in a recent Kudlow Report, enraged the punditry by suggesting that the mainstream media was a threat to democracy.
"I mean, you really wonder if Democrats would win any elections if we had an honest media in this country," Coulter said. "As Pat Caddell says, the media is becoming a threat to democracy."
In the runup to the last presidential election, Pat Caddell, a Democratic pollster and staunch liberal, said,
"I think we're at the most dangerous time in our political history in terms of the balance of power in the role that the media plays in whether or not we maintain a free democracy or not."
Coulter and Caddell, both experienced media professionals, have given voice to what many Americans believe is the principal threat to American democracy: the progressive liberal mainstream media.

So fair and balanced it makes my eyes bleed.

Junkenstein

For everyone touting Switzerland as the ideal for Gun ownership:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-21601323

Next: Justifications for keeping Switzerland heavily armed any why central secured armouries are a terrible idea.

Junkenstein

What's that? It happened a month ago too? While everyone was talking about how it's a model country for gun ownership and responsibility?   

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-01-03/gunman-kills-3-injures-2-in-switzerland/4451626