News:

PD.com : We are the parents your children warned you about.

Main Menu

Random News Stories

Started by Thurnez Isa, December 29, 2006, 04:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

altered

https://apple.news/AWGJEBBvmTQe7XJU8hI8Iag

With the mass shootings going on, the continued encroachment of fascism, and our burning governments (U.K. more than US, sorry britspags), I really needed this.

Actually working homelessness intervention from fucking HUD. Based around treating people like humans, and taking a customer service-inclined approach. (Except the upsell is trying to get people into better neighborhoods, and fuck the wealthy bastards whining about poor people.)

Really hope to see this roll out nationwide. Homelessness is on the rise and HUD has been such a miserable option that a lot of people (self included) just choose not to bother. An improvement of this magnitude has to be worth having an eye on.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

The Johnny

Nice NRA shill they managed to get their hands on.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Johnny on August 05, 2019, 10:30:41 AM

Yeah, because there's no difference at all between someone dying of illness or accident vs someone being arbitrarily murdered by a maniac.

Fucking Tyson.  :lulz:
Molon Lube

Cain

You may think 500,000 Syrians dying due to the civil war is terrible, but the Black Death killed between 75 and 200 million people in the 14th century.

The Johnny

Quote from: Cain on August 05, 2019, 03:53:02 PM
You may think 500,000 Syrians dying due to the civil war is terrible, but the Black Death killed between 75 and 200 million people in the 14th century.

Well gee dude, did you know 18 million people die each year worldwide of cardiovascular disease???

"oFtEn OUr eMOtiOnS rEsPonD MOre tO SPEcTacLe THaN tO dAtA."
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Johnny

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 05, 2019, 03:48:37 PM

Yeah, because there's no difference at all between someone dying of illness or accident vs someone being arbitrarily murdered by a maniac.

As each month passes by, I get more and more the belief that hard-science scientists are for the most part autism spectrum tools, like latent psychopaths that are just one federal government unethical human research grant away from actually becoming one.

-B.F. Skinner

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Johnny on August 05, 2019, 04:35:41 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 05, 2019, 03:48:37 PM

As each month passes by, I get more and more the belief that hard-science scientists are for the most part autism spectrum tools, like latent psychopaths that are just one federal government unethical human research grant away from actually becoming one.

Or the right job offer.   8)
Molon Lube

Bu🤠ns

So this seems strange if true...

Quote from: https://twitter.com/VickerySec/status/1158455886509035520?s=20

@VickerySec :: Here it is.
This site is owned/run by a leading GOP digital operative. He runs systems on servers physically located in Russia, and advertised it.
Mitch McConnell is a client. Ben Carson is a client. Gingrich is a client. And many more.

Tell the world.

@fbi
@fbi
@fbi

altered

Whoaaaa.

That is big. Holy goddamn. Even if it's misinfo, the fact someone's shopping that around is big in and of itself.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Bu🤠ns

So Epstein is dead now. Im sure youve heard.  Although i s watching this documentary about Lawrence King and its almost a complete mirror of the Epstein case. https://youtu.be/AY-F5JoHoho

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Bu🤠ns

https://twitter.com/mooncult/status/1163589661677125632?s=19

So here's a pretty fucking crazy Epstein conspiracy take...

Haven't corroborated shit but definitely makes one get out the tinfoil  :tinfoilhat:

Cain

Well it was definitely photoshopped. The Daily Mail's reporters did a deep dive on the metadata and other problems in the photo.

They also had their own scoop that she was hiding out with friends in New York, and they pride themselves on their photography team (which is, admittedly, actually very good), so they had professional reasons to go after this.

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Cain on August 25, 2019, 04:31:26 PM
Well it was definitely photoshopped. The Daily Mail's reporters did a deep dive on the metadata and other problems in the photo.

They also had their own scoop that she was hiding out with friends in New York, and they pride themselves on their photography team (which is, admittedly, actually very good), so they had professional reasons to go after this.

Interesting. The airline technical outage also rubs me the wrong way...but that my just be my grey cells tingling