News:

Heaven is a sausage party.

Main Menu

Random News Stories

Started by Thurnez Isa, December 29, 2006, 04:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

altered

The thing is, if YOU are wrong, it's a pleasant surprise. If THOSE OTHER GUYS are wrong, your asshole ends up attached to your arm and your face starts duplicating itself all over your torso. In a bad way, I mean.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

THIS IS MY UNITED STATES OF WHATEVER

https://www.npr.org/2019/11/14/779339897/3-indiana-judges-suspended-after-white-castle-brawl-that-left-2-of-them-wounded

QuoteBack in May, three Indiana judges got into a fight. It was the crescendo of an incident brimming with colorful details: a gaggle of judges drinking the night before a judicial conference, a failed attempt to visit a strip club called the Red Garter, a brawl in the parking lot of an Indianapolis White Castle.

The altercation apparently started sometime after 3 a.m., when one of the judges, Sabrina Bell, raised a middle finger at two men yelling from a passing SUV, and ended after one of those men shot two of the judges.

In between, the three judges took a number of actions that "discredited the entire Indiana judiciary," according to an opinion posted by the Indiana Supreme Court this week, suspending the judges.
Molon Lube

altered

Yeah I saw that and was kind of just cackling this morning. You know, like a swamp witch brewing a potion.

The future: everyone's crazy becomes impossible to hide — not due to a surveillance society, but because we're all too fucking stupid to keep that shit off the news and out of the police reports.

The idea of anyone being a "serious, sober member of society" becomes first a nigh-mythical state attainable only by the very old, then (as the coffins pile up and the bullshit rolls out) a laughable fairy tale.

Finally, we will walk around with our asses out in public, like the apes we are. Fucking finally.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

altered

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 19, 2019, 06:41:55 PM
Holy shit.  Kavenaugh did something right.

https://apnews.com/9be9d02ff2c04beb959f766d4a7480d4

Wrong link, goes to the Warren vs white nationalists story.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: nullified on November 19, 2019, 07:30:57 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 19, 2019, 06:41:55 PM
Holy shit.  Kavenaugh did something right.

https://apnews.com/9be9d02ff2c04beb959f766d4a7480d4

Wrong link, goes to the Warren vs white nationalists story.

I think I must have been hallucinating.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

altered

Oh, Jesus. No, this wasn't suddenly and without warning. All of Ohio, most of Indiana, and the majority of both Pennsylvania and New York are just Like That.

How do I know?

This isn't the only crazy PETA lady I know of from that area. In fact, there are TWO in Beaver County, one in Butler, and I have heard tell of a FIFTH in upstate New York.

Most of them settle for slashing tires and leaving dead animals on doorsteps, of course, because Ohio snorted the special sauce when the USA was formed out of the primordial void by Our Uncle Sam Who Art In Heaven and so it gets attacks of madness that make Florida blush.

The Johnny

"Animal rights militia"...

On one hand it's one of the logical/practical ramifications of PETA that one could see coming from a 1000 miles... on the other hand im here shaking my head and repeating the words and can't help think

QuoteO wonder!
How many goodly creatures are there here!
How beauteous mankind is! O brave new world,
That has such people in't.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Johnny on November 22, 2019, 11:31:34 PM

On one hand it's one of the logical/practical ramifications of PETA that one could see coming from a 1000 miles... on the other hand im here shaking my head and repeating the words and can't help think

QuoteO wonder!

You have to remember that everyone between Mexico and Canada is bugshit crazy in one way or another.  I have explained the REASON for this, not sure if you were around at the time.
Molon Lube

Cain

PETA is well known for having links to the Earth Libertation Front and some other eco-terrorist groups. And we're talking, like, going back into the 1990s here.

That said, most of those groups probably wouldn't contenance stabbing someone for wearing fur, at least historically.

Nowadays though...well, in the current media environment, any form of crazy seems permissible.

The Johnny

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 23, 2019, 03:38:46 AM

QuoteO wonder!

You have to remember that everyone between Mexico and Canada is bugshit crazy in one way or another.  I have explained the REASON for this, not sure if you were around at the time.

Well, I have several reasons I can think of, but if you can break it down to a single one I'd like to hear it  :lulz:
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Johnny on November 26, 2019, 04:02:24 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 23, 2019, 03:38:46 AM

QuoteO wonder!

Well, I have several reasons I can think of, but if you can break it down to a single one I'd like to hear it  :lulz:

Europe dumped all their crazy people here and then "lost" the revolution and left us.  Basically, they're bad parents.

Just think of the USA as a gigantic emotionally-compromised teenager with nukes.
Molon Lube