News:

You have [3] new messages in your inbox

Main Menu

Random News Stories

Started by Thurnez Isa, December 29, 2006, 04:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Quite possibly the complete and utter troofpaste of Star Wars Fandom in one happy article: http://www.jivemagazine.com/column.php?pid=3381
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Darth Cupcake

Hahahahaha, so much troof in that article...
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Suu

Oh, I changed my board name too, as discussed.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cain

Oh, you changed it, did you?

Pray tell how you did that, for the rest of the forum...

8)

Thurnez Isa

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20071212/sc_afp/healthscienceskoreacloning

SKoreans clone cats that glow in the dark

South Korean scientists have cloned cats by manipulating a fluorescent protein gene, a procedure which could help develop treatments for human genetic diseases, officials said Wednesday. ADVERTISEMENT

In a side-effect, the cloned cats glow in the dark when exposed to ultraviolet beams.
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

NUH UH

OK, between this and the iPhone I can say decidedly that we live in the science-fiction future.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Oh, yeah?

THEN WHERE'S MY FUCKING JET-PACK, I ASK YOU!

AFK

word, and where's my Rosie Robot cleaning up all my dishes and shit?
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

If you wait a couple more years you'll be able to buy them at the Apple Store.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

Heh, 20 years from now we will be having debates in Congress about Mexican Robots taking all of the butlering and maid jobs from the American Robots. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Suu

Thurnez Isa

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/reuters/071214/odds/odd_badsanta1_dc

Author of nasty letters from Santa sought

OTTAWA (Reuters) - Canada's post office and police are trying to track down a "rogue elf" who wrote obscene letters to children on behalf of Santa Claus

The Ottawa Citizen said at least 10 nasty letters had been delivered to little girls and boys in Ottawa who wrote to Santa this year care of the North Pole, which has a special H0H 0H0 Canadian postal code. Return letters from Santa are in fact written by an 11,000-strong army of Canada Post employees and volunteers.

"We firmly believe there is just one rogue elf out there," a Canada Post spokeswoman told the paper.

Canada Post's popular "Write to Santa" program -- which last year delivered more than a million letters to children in Canada and around the world -- has been shut down in Ottawa until the offender is caught.
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Cain

HIMEOBS had to recall Agent Big-Ears before the pigs got too close.

Cain

Nick Clegg wins Lib Dem leadership race with a 0.6% majority of the vote.

Cain takes ~£150 in winnings and free food/drink, but backed the wrong man to win, and so might face some uncomfortable questions on Thursday...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Update on man/bike sex arrest:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/glasgow_and_west/7098116.stm

"This is not the first legal case involving someone simulating sex with an inanimate object.

* In 1997 Robert Watt, 38, was fined £100 for trying to have sex with a shoe in an Edinburgh street
    * In 2002 the same man was arrested for simulating sex with a traffic cone in front of a crowd of people"

:lulz: