News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

Random News Stories

Started by Thurnez Isa, December 29, 2006, 04:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voodoo

they look just like my dogs!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

What the hell kind of dogs do you have?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Voodoo

scruffy mutts with big ears. 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Voodoo

I will find a pic to post tonight.

AFK

Quote from: Nigel on July 23, 2008, 09:07:52 PM
I want bat-dogs!

If I had a bat-dog I would name it Louisville Slugger. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

LMNO

I was waiting for that to drop.

Raphaella

QuoteA sixth foot found in June in British Columbia was determined to be an animal paw that had been shoved inside a shoe as a hoax.
Clearly this needed a troll. I mean, really.  :lulz:
The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Cramulus

fomenter

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

What the hell, that is awesome!  :lulz: