News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

Any of you knuckleheads want to buy some swords?

Started by bob-o, February 26, 2007, 10:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thurnez Isa

you know if you keep checking... and you have an idea what your looking for you could pick up one pretty cheap off ebay
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Cain

I have a moral objection to eBay, namely I will never shop anywhere my mother does.

Thurnez Isa

Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.

Dante

Cain

Nah, I have no use for a real one.  I'd never hold the damn thing, for fear I'd break it.

DJRubberducky

- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

Benaclypse

The pen is mightier than the...
The sword is one letter better than the word.

Thurnez Isa

Dante

bob-o

Ok, like i said, it's OBO. that means,  OR BEST OFFER. don't bitch about the prices, tell me what you want to pay. i don't want these damn things sitting around.

and, episkopos cain, i never said these were good swords, they're cheap, but decently made for thier price. no rattles, half-decent looking, etc. if you dull them they'd probably work pretty well as sparring swords... But after a while of heavy use, they'll fail. they're decorative for the most part.

~bob-o

"the use of fasteners is to be next to godliness" - R.H.Howes

the dreadful hours