News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

Kopyleft Authors

Started by Cain, March 05, 2007, 09:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

after some thought, i came to this conclusion:

anything i post here that is related to discordian projects, the BIP, stuff like that is free to use. you may credit me as "000" (unless it's a really short/small thing that would make crediting look odd, you decide).

i make this provision because i have once (maybe twice) posted non-discordian themed cartoons of mine on these boards and, while i most probably wouldn't have any problems with anybody using them, don't want to place them in the public domain.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Messier Undertree

Do you guys mind if I post some of the BIP stuff over at SF?

I still have an active alt there.

I'll try to remove any obvious references to Discordianism.

I could even try to get some of them on our side eventually

This is going to be a long-term thing.

Triple Zero

i don't think anybody would mind. especially if it's from the wiki, that stuff has all been cleared (afaik)
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

Messier Undertree

Oh, I see.

Well, I'll start posting some of it over the next few days.

Thanks.

LMNO

Question:

I know most of you have said, "feel free to use my stuff, just give me credit."

But what I want to do is alter your stuff, so it will merge into other people's stuff.

Who has problems with me editing, mangling, and generally fucking up their original work?

Triple Zero

with the same reservations as in my previous posts (so, only for discordian/BIP related stuff), mangle away ;-)

Cain

See first post for update

LMNO

Oh.  I was gonna turn one of your rants into an anti-j00 piece, too.

:|

AFK

Quote from: LMNO on April 17, 2007, 01:47:13 PM
Question:

I know most of you have said, "feel free to use my stuff, just give me credit."

But what I want to do is alter your stuff, so it will merge into other people's stuff.

Who has problems with me editing, mangling, and generally fucking up their original work?

S'okay wit me.  But you better take me out to dinner afterwards.   :wink:
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mourning Star

well, as you well know, I fully support the en-masse murder of blacks, jooz, all the different kinds of slanty-eyed devils, homosexuals, witches and all them other heathens...
:mullet:

if I write anything worth using, and you want to alter it, please just show it to me first so I can make sure my conservative, right-wing views are properly represented.

~Angel
a black jewish homosexual devil-witch with slanty eyes...

the other anonymous

Quote from: Cain on March 05, 2007, 09:34:36 PM
Please post in here if you are willing to let others use your works.  If there are any special conditions (such as a piece of work you don't want to be used or whatever) please state them here too.

Everything I do is Public Domain. For once, having no rights is a good thing!

-toa,
provided, of course, you care nothing about money or your reputation

That One Guy

Just ran across this stuff while hunting for the Aftermath things.

Feel free to edit/whatever any writing I post here. Any of my music is my own (since there's an outside chance I might actually make money off it) but anything I write I assume is fair game for the use of anyone. Fix grammar, ditch/rearrange paragraphs, whatever!
People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Arguing with a Unitarian Universalist is like mud wrestling a pig. Pretty soon you realize the pig likes it.

Adios

Not likely, but if any of my limited stuff works, do whatever with it. Just wash the BS off before you eat!

Iron Sulfide

My Copyright Liscence:

Free for use and distribution in a non-profit status,
respective to this Forum Site.
(if i ain't making money off it, no one is.)

Free for alteration
(if it makes any money, though, this jew wants his slice)

Enslaved to the Senses
(you figure that one out)
Ya' stupid Yank.

bubz_the_troll

It would be useful to know what specific works this kopyleft thread is about.  Is this referring just to the posts made to the PD.com forums or can I steal your 7th grade science reports?