News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu

Kopyleft Authors

Started by Cain, March 05, 2007, 09:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziegejunge

Posting here preemptively, in case I ever contribute something worth YOINK-ing. Please feel free to use anything I post to this site. I will be explicit about any exceptions to kopyleft contributions in the event I ever change my mind -- not likely, but I don't like painting myself into corners, either.  :wink:

rygD

Not sure what kind of idiot would want to use anything I have said here.  If for some reason someone wants to, just credit me I guess.  Just to make sure nothing slips through the cracks, credit me for anything that includes any words I have ever used here, too.  We should probably include letters I have used as well.
:rbtg:

Quote from: rygD on March 07, 2007, 02:53:03 PM
...nuke Iraq and give it to the Jews...

Babo Flatulentius the 3rd

Please use the best license there is.

DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO PUBLIC LICENSE

Version 2, December 2004

Copyright (C) 2004 Sam Hocevar <sam@hocevar.net>

Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim or modified
copies of this license document, and changing it is allowed as long
as the name is changed.

DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO PUBLIC LICENSE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COPYING, DISTRIBUTION AND MODIFICATION

0. You just DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO.

THE QLIPHITISER

Follower of the 'Kacalinstanphia' branch of Discordianism, which emphasizes a hyper-meta-doctrine of parachaos field theory in relation to dancing submariner zombies, in accordance with Eris' decent into the megazone of the universal mind - which cannot be seen but is felt by all.

0              5              7              11:11                12                      13                     23                 69                        93                666                777                       ∞ / ∞

Everything is a lie, nothing is relative

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Nibor the Priest

Anything I post on this forum is public domain. Attribution would be nice, but I won't demand it.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nyborj the Priest on July 01, 2020, 03:23:40 PM
Anything I post on this forum is public domain. Attribution would be nice, but I won't demand it.

Our standard rules here are by permission, unless otherwise stated.

Attribution is just good manners.
Molon Lube

minuspace

If someone asks they clearly have not been paying attention.

ArchangelIdiotis

anyone can use my work provided they give me original credit and attach a link to my website: https://kbupdikejr.wixsite.com/chrystalcity .

edit: "my work" intended to include everything I publish through my website before publishing through third parties, and everything I publish on PrincipiaDiscordia.com forums.

QuestionsTheSoil

Go ahead and use any uh, "literary works" I put here (yeah, that's what I'll call them)
Lunatic Zoomer Garbage and Unholy Androgyne
I have questions that can be answered with bottles of teeth
I sift through the broken ideas of the anomalous subconscious