News:

Testimonial: "None of you seem aware of quite how bad you are. I mean I'm pretty outspoken on how bad the internet has gotten, but this is up there with the worst."

Main Menu

The Threadjack Depository

Started by Jasper, February 05, 2007, 07:11:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

This is where I'm dropping the non-sequitors and other miscellany from the Propoganda threads.

NOTHING HAS BEEN DELETED.

LHX

neat hell

bubz_the_troll

Does anyone actually carry one of those things?  I think they are stupid.  When get around to making my own Discordian holy book I'm leaving them out.

Triple Zero

that's great.

wrong subforum to talk about it, though.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Payne

Well, not really Trip0. The cards were originally supposed to be a bit of a mindfuck, after all.

No I never hand out cards telling people they are popes 'n' shit.

I find dialogue is more effective, or at least funnier.

Triple Zero

yeah but this is the Propaganda Depository "finished works ONLY" section, not O:MF.

as far as pope cards concerns, the only thing relevant here would be where to find them. which is on Syn's site:

www.poee.co.uk .
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

Actually, I carry my pope card in my wallet.  No one's ever asked to see it, though.

Also, thread moved.

AFK

Yeah I've got one in my wallet too.  Not sure why though.  I wonder what would happen if I "accidentally" gave that to a police officer that pulled me over for speeding rather than my license. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Payne

Quote from: triple zero on July 16, 2007, 11:11:02 AM
yeah but this is the Propaganda Depository "finished works ONLY" section, not O:MF.

as far as pope cards concerns, the only thing relevant here would be where to find them. which is on Syn's site:

www.poee.co.uk .

AH! I never noticed it was in Propoganda. My bad.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Dysfunctional Cunt

I can have so much fun with some of these!!

Thank you!

Epimetheus

POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

barumunk

"For it is with the mysteries of our religion, as with wholesome pills for the sick, which swallowed whole, have the virtue to cure; but chewed, are for the most part cast up again without effect." Thomas Hobbes

I was always taught to chew everything before i swallow.

barumunk

.... well i'll keep tring  :fnord:

btw: what does AWS stand for?

"For it is with the mysteries of our religion, as with wholesome pills for the sick, which swallowed whole, have the virtue to cure; but chewed, are for the most part cast up again without effect." Thomas Hobbes

I was always taught to chew everything before i swallow.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Association of Wacky Spags

(or see Cramulus' signature)
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A